• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Leaked video?

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I came across a few sites last night claiming access to leaked gameplay videos of AC3DS. Upon click the links they had already been removed from Youtube. I'm wondering if anyone on the forums has seen them or has them.

It could be a farce, but one was uploaded not 2 hours before I clicked the link. Any information would be really, really neat.

Hmm I don't know, it is possible Nintendo asked for those videos to be removed, but I don't know, most likely fake.

wow i was excited ready to see a leaked video...
but yea thats possible! idk why they wouldve been immediately removed if they were fake... who knows.

if they were removed right away id think that would make it more likely (since if they were fake there wouldnt be much reason to remove them)

It usually says why the video was removed. Like if the user removed it or if it was a copyright issue

Maybe they removed them their selfs to make it seem real :p

It said due to copyright infringement, but I also thought they could have just put a TV episode or something and named it AC and then removed it.

I'm not sure though. Maybe it'll show up and someone will put it here. I know I'll be searching.

I'm calling fake until I see the video myself. Or at least someone reliable.
this.
Also if it was leaked, someone would have downloaded it so then the 'leaked video' should pop up somewhere else

It's fake, sorry guys. There hasn't been any new public or private gameplay outside of wherever they develop the game.

Don't lose hope though, August will bring good things. ;]

Back