• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Least favorite character?

Little Mac for various reasons. I thought it was stupid they turned him from an assist trophy to an actual playable character. Has anyone even played the game he's from? Aside from that, he's just plain irritating to fight with him constantly repelling attacks.

pretty sure a lot of people have played Punch-Out lol

pretty sure a lot of people have played Punch-Out lol

I've heard zip about that game.

EDIT: Oh! Just looked it up. Definitely looks familiar. I think I've played it once in my entire life.

Last edited:
Greninja. He's overrated and they're trying to make him a thing like with Lucario.

However, to be fair, he's better than Charizard. That Pokemon just is rubbish.

I have to say all the cahracter's with swords, I really don't like fighting against them, I also don't like playing as them, but Link is alright. I don't really like Olimar either due to the Pikmin, it's a great idea and design and stuff, but I don't like playing as them/him.

-TM

my least favorite characters in the newest smash game just has to be lucina, dark pit, and pacman. lucina and dark pit are clones and are just like marth and pit in both looks and moves. pacman is simply overrated for me, even if he does have some good moves here and there. i felt that the makers went a bit too far with the nostalgia, bringing back more than enough old characters (game and watch, duck hunt, megaman) that a lot of people aren't keeping up with anymore. :/

Last edited:
Wii fit trainer. Why would anyone want to be a wii fit trainer like what?

Dark Pit, pretty much the only fighter I've ever hated in Smash ever. Roy, WFT, and even Pichu are way better.

I too agree with you, Roy Koopa is an excellent choice for a character slot.

If Dark Pit self-harmed while attacking (like Pichu) Dark Pit would be high tier.

I too agree with you, Roy Koopa is an excellent choice for a character slot.

If Dark Pit self-harmed while attacking (like Pichu) Dark Pit would be high tier.

I'll let that crack slide because I do like Roy Koopa better than Roy with the sword.

Last edited:
you guys are rlly salty to rosalina
4137Yfy.png

Last edited:
Back