• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Left Splatfest Sign!/Cece RV visit

baileyanne94

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7233-5562-3234
Feedback
100% (169) +
Hi everyone! I'm very interested in buying a Left Splatfest Sign, or paying for a visit to Cece's RV; I wouldn't say no to the Right Splatfest Sign if you have it available, but I'd really like the Left one. I'm willing to spend most of the TBT I have as well as IGB if you'd like, whatever works for you!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have everything from the squid sisters. Do you want more than the left/right splat sign? If not, 5 TBT will work. c:

I have everything from the squid sisters. Do you want more than the left/right splat sign? If not, 5 TBT will work. c:

I pretty much have everything but the signs actually; when I saw you could customize them to have Callie/Marie I was a lot more interested hehe.
But thank you, 5TBT works or would you do 10 for Left and Right?

I pretty much have everything but the signs actually; when I saw you could customize them to have Callie/Marie I was a lot more interested hehe.
But thank you, 5TBT works or would you do 10 for Left and Right?

Would 10 for left and right work? :D

Back