• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charizard
Mario

Rhyperior
Angelo

Gyarados
BRIAN

Palkia
Jesus

Hi I am interested in the Charizard, Rhyperior, and Palkia. Does 11mill for all sound reasonable? However, could you trade the pokemon first since you don't have any current wifi ratings? Thanks!

Hi I am interested in the Charizard, Rhyperior, and Palkia. Does 11mill for all sound reasonable? However, could you trade the pokemon first since you don't have any current wifi ratings? Thanks!

I just joined today so that would explain the wifi ratings lol but I don't mind trading first, just give me some scatterbugs or something idc. Anyway FC: 3222-5996-7383 IGN: Jav

is this for pokemon x-y? because thats all i have. (pls reply with private message, dont wanna miss the reply.)

I just joined today so that would explain the wifi ratings lol but I don't mind trading first, just give me some scatterbugs or something idc. Anyway FC: 3222-5996-7383 IGN: Jav

Ok, I am online in pokemon X right now. My name there is Rivai. My animal crossing name is Kirito.

Gigalith
N

Mesprit
Diego

Vigoroth
Joao

Murkrow
Cammie

Haxorus
Amiel

Shiftry
Alessio

Darmantian
Emoski

Gigalith
N

Mesprit
Diego

Vigoroth
Joao

Murkrow
Cammie

Haxorus
Amiel

Shiftry
Alessio

Darmantian
Emoski

Hi I am interested in the gigalith. Just FYI your other pokemon are clones (checked by typing original trainer ID onto pokecheck.org). Does 3mill for the gigalith sound reasonable?

Bump I have some Japanese items, 7-11 items, b day items I can trade instead of bells if anyone is interested. Thanks!

shiny Watchog
BRIAN

shiny Deoxys
(it's a japanese OT but i believe this is an event deoxys)

shiny Darkrai
(same as deoxys)

shiny milotic
Kuro*

shiny Watchog
BRIAN

shiny Deoxys
(it's a japanese OT but i believe this is an event deoxys)

shiny Darkrai
(same as deoxys)

shiny milotic
Kuro*

Are original trainer IDs unique? Because what bothers me is that when I type for example trainer ID 39461 here https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=39461 it shows that while that pokemon or trainer has not been cloned/has cloned before, the same trainer ID has cloned pokemon before. I have been told that original trainer IDs are uniquely generated, if that is the case I am wary to trade for those pokemon xD... Thanks for any info.

I know for a fact that the Milo and the Watchog are legit and the Trainer ID's are unique but yeah I can't tell ya about the Deoxys/Darkrai bc I got them on a Facebook group for helping someone out w/Pokedex lol

I know for a fact that the Milo and the Watchog are legit and the Trainer ID's are unique but yeah I can't tell ya about the Deoxys/Darkrai bc I got them on a Facebook group for helping someone out w/Pokedex lol

For all those pokemon the same trainer id pops up showing that the original trainer is has cloned before https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=33630 (ex for watchdog). If you get anymore pokemon let me know though please. Thanks!

I have a shiny Relicanth, I'm the original trainer and the ID is 56125, if that's what you're lookin' for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back