• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny Skiddo as well.
Lvl.9

Hi I am interested in that as well. I can also offer 4mill. Could I get the original trainer name and original trainer ID of the pokemon to confirm it's authenticity? Thanks!

I also have a shiny Corsola.
I don't know if it's cloned or not(got it from a trade)
OT:Adonis
ID:24920

Bump - I have the villager Fauna I can buy pokemon with too. 3 shinies for her!

I have a shiny Swirlix I hatched a while ago, but she/he is at level 1 for now though.

Interested?

I have a shiny Swirlix I hatched a while ago, but she/he is at level 1 for now though.

Interested?

Yes, but could I get the original trainer name and original trainer id of the pokemon to verify its legitimacy? Thanks!

Yes, but could I get the original trainer name and original trainer id of the pokemon to verify its legitimacy? Thanks!

Name is Valent, and the id is 26575. I can have him hold Whipped Dream so he would evolve into Slurpuff upon trade if you like.

I'm willing to trade the Pokemon first because I know I have no Wi-Fi rating.

Name is Valent, and the id is 26575. I can have him hold Whipped Dream so he would evolve into Slurpuff upon trade if you like.

I'm willing to trade the Pokemon first because I know I have no Wi-Fi rating.

Hi does 4million sound reasonable for him? Also I would prefer it not to evolve upon trade please. Also ok my pokemon name is Rivai adding you now, could you please tell me your AC town so I can give you the bells after?

Hi does 4million sound reasonable for him? Also I would prefer it not to evolve upon trade please. Also ok my pokemon name is Rivai adding you now, could you please tell me your AC town so I can give you the bells after?

That's fine. My trainer's name is Valent.

My ACNL town's name is Kelala.

I'm online now.

Last edited:
I have the event lv 50 meloetta it is 100% legit (I got it from gamestop) if your intrested?

I have the event lv 50 meloetta it is 100% legit (I got it from gamestop) if your intrested?

If you did not upload it to pokecheck, did not upload it to instacheck, did not create a copy/clone from it as a template, and truly did obtain it yourself personally from gamestop I will pay 6mill for it. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!

Last edited:
If you did not upload it to pokecheck, did not upload it to instacheck, did not create a copy/clone from it as a template, and truly did obtain it yourself personally from gamestop I will pay 6mill for it. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!
Yep I have never hacked a game before so no worries. I truly got it from gamestop. :blush:

Thank you for your business with me.

I apologize for bad wi-fi connection. I live out in the country and you know how the internet usually are in there. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back