• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leif hasn’t come in months!

mad0211

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey! I’ve heard Leif is supposed to come once every two weeks or something like that. I’ve been playing for about 2 months and he’s never shown up to my island at all. My game is fully updated and everything so I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue. Thanks!

Have you used TT at all? Do you have resident services building unlocked? Have you unlocked K.K. ?

Have you used TT at all? Do you have resident services building unlocked? Have you unlocked K.K. ?
I’ve unlocked everything and have had terraforming for a while. I’m also kinda trying to avoid time travel.

I’ve unlocked everything and have had terraforming for a while. I’m also kinda trying to avoid time travel.

Ok. Time Traveling backwards can reset the NPC visitor schedule, so making sure that wasn't in play. I wasn't sure whether Leif could come before the Resident Services building upgrade, so thought I should ask.

Ok. Time Traveling backwards can reset the NPC visitor schedule, so making sure that wasn't in play. I wasn't sure whether Leif could come before the Resident Services building upgrade, so thought I should ask.
Yeah I can’t seem to find any way to fix it or any explanation even.

I had the same problem with Redd. Between the last week of May and mid-November, I couldn't find him. Then, he visited my island twice this month.

have other NPCs been showing up?
Yeah every other visitor has been showing up pretty regularly.
Post automatically merged:

I had the same problem with Redd. Between the last week of May and mid-November, I couldn't find him. Then, he visited my island twice this month.
Yikes I’m hoping I don’t have to wait that long cuz I’m mainly trying to get the hedge recipe haha.

Reactions: Raz
I have noticed that Leif isn't that frequent for me either. But the other day I noticed that when I TT back one day, when I come back to the current day the NPC was different. So I had Gulliver, went back one day, did some stuff, went forward one day, and there was Leif. I don't know if this is something new in the update? But anyway if you are having trouble getting a certain NPC that might be a way to work around it.

I have noticed that Leif isn't that frequent for me either. But the other day I noticed that when I TT back one day, when I come back to the current day the NPC was different. So I had Gulliver, went back one day, did some stuff, went forward one day, and there was Leif. I don't know if this is something new in the update? But anyway if you are having trouble getting a certain NPC that might be a way to work around it.
Yeah I might try that. Thank you!

Did you TT to Sunday? If so, that's known to reset the NPC schedule.

Back