• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Leif weeding.

taylalatbh

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Leif always says there's not enough weeds for him to weed. What happens when he does weed for you? And also, how many weeds do you need for him to do it?

Well if you ask him to weed, he'll go around your town, picking all the weeds xD .. However I'm unaware of how many you must have for him to do it, 'cos my TT'ing is only day-by-day and I pick them as I go :)

are you talking about weeding day?
if not, then it means there arent any?

i believe you need around 50 weeds to begin the event. everyone who helps in the event gets a prize.

are you talking about weeding day?
if not, then it means there arent any?

i believe you need around 50 weeds to begin the event. everyone who helps in the event gets a prize.

No, they're talking about when you just speak to Leif in his store/Emporium to get him to weed..

I'm 90% sure you won't get badges if he weeds, and you won't get anything from it except a nice clean town

No, they're talking about when you just speak to Leif in his store/Emporium to get him to weed..

I'm 90% sure you won't get badges if he weeds, and you won't get anything from it except a nice clean town

ah sorry ive never asked him before
yeah you need to pluck the weeds yourself i believe

Back