• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Less popular/unconventional Dreamies?

Not sure if they count but Hazel and Nibbles. Don’t have them yet but I remember loving them in new leaf ^^

There’s no one more underrated than Kitty. She lost at being the snootiest kitty and that’s literally what her name and personality are.

Shari (see my icon)!! Along with Daisy, Midge, Winnie and Jitters to name a few. A ton of my favorites are actually untiered...

Most of my dreamies happen to be relatively high tier. Not because of their popularity, but just because I enjoy their design. My two less popular dreamies would Peanut and Bam. I just think they're adorable <3

walker, blaire & bruce are some of my absolute favorites and currently living on my island. criminally underrated imo

others that i don't have right now but have had in NL/would have on a second island are papi, savannah, rod, antonio, bam, bonbon & cheri! (so many underrated cuties)

Diva, Tabby, Kabuki (does he count), Bones
Post automatically merged:

Is Mitzi underrated too?

I really want Nate, Olaf, and Sylvia! I know people find the kangaroos creepy but I like them

I love Hamphrey so much. Surprised I saw him mentioned here at all. He's grumpy but I think he secretly cares and is so giving. Still trying to find him in NH but because he's not popular at all, guess this will be a solo hunt...

My favorites are: Punchy, Kiki, Ankha, Rosie, Merry, Marshal, Roscoe, Lolly, Lily, Puddles (from ACNL), Gaston (I don’t consider him a dreamie though). I’m also interested in Raymond, but since I don’t have him, I can’t really say he’s a favorite yet.

Rudy started off on the island with me and I’m happy to say I’d consider him to be one of my favorites now :) along with Lily who I had found on a mystery island. The most unconventional of my favorites are: Rudy, Gaston, Kiki, Puddles.

I have Poncho on my island as my jock and I just checked and he's tier 5, can't believe they did that to him

Sally, Papi, Kidd, Deirdre, Bill, Peanut, Roscoe... Though many of them aren't extremely unpopular either (I think most of these are C tier, but maybe Sally is lower).

We all like what we like, I suppose :D The highest tier dreamies I have are Whitney, Vivian and Diana.. though I will have to swap these out since I don't want three snooties :p
Papi!! Really want him

Have you two posted in the looking for thread for the Kidd and Papi? I have them both and plan on moving them out once I get their picture.

walker, blaire & bruce are some of my absolute favorites and currently living on my island. criminally underrated imo

others that i don't have right now but have had in NL/would have on a second island are papi, savannah, rod, antonio, bam, bonbon & cheri! (so many underrated cuties)
Oh my god I love Bruce so much. I legit do not understand how he isn't on everybody's A-list. He was one of my long-time New Leaf boys and I just hold so much love for him forEVERRRRR. <3

I'm sure my avatar makes my #1 pretty obv but I just love Agent S to bits ahaha. She built her house right by mine in New Leaf and we were total bestos, I had her amiibo all ready to go but I ended up running into her on my legit 3rd mystery island !!! so I have to believe she loves me right back. :3

I'm also suuuper fond of Goose, Peck, Frita, Canberra, and Chadder thanks to their time in my New Leaf town ;u; love you guys

I have Eunice. I didn’t know it when I got her, but I became very attached to her very quickly. I don’t understand why she’s not higher up. She’s the cutest sheep in my opinion.

Back