• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Less than a year away...

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
the day I joined was 03-26-2019

26th of March 2019

My accounts never last for their 2 year anniversary

They always get wrongfully deleted/blocked permanently by an admin only once I naturally left permanently without loosing the account. One time an account on another forum only lasted a few months only because somone didn't like me so they contacted admin and made it look like I was misbehaving so I lost a few month old account becouse of somone that didn't like me on a Pokémon forums site

Bell tree is no different so it's either I leave or I loose, believe me I tried to keep many accounts up for a year but I always get accused for when I do nothing wrong. I love it here but i have to go someday

I have decided that I will hopefully naturally leave permanently in March 2020. Through I may stay longer but I might make my last week my fair well week

Back