• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ☠LET'S GO GAGA☠ {PAGE 14} :D

Finally finished my entry for Prize Three! I worked real hard on this. ;w; Was experimenting with a new cartoony/illustrative style and took some creative license with the original reference; hope you guys like. :) Please drag and drop to your url bar, it looks much better in full view.

cB0tI0E.jpg

Gonna start on my entry for Prize Four today, hope I can make it in time. =w=;;

quick question do you guys prefer like a drawing over a poem or vice-a-versa

I'd prefer a drawing, but I'll be happy with whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally finished my entry for Prize Three! I worked real hard on this. ;w; Was experimenting with a new cartoony/illustrative style and took some creative license with the original reference; hope you guys like. :) Please drag and drop to your url bar, it looks much better in full view.

cB0tI0E.jpg

Gonna start on my entry for Prize Four today, hope I can make it in time. =w=;;

Oh, this is really great! :D We was actually about to extending the contest for 2 weeks, so take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

me and faron are loving everybody's entry so far n.n

Last edited:
Oh, this is really great! :D We was actually about to extending the contest for 2 weeks, so take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

me and faron are loving everybody's entry so far n.n
Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) And yayy extension! So is the new deadline on the 24th now?

i thought the deadline was tomorrow >.< anyway here is my entry

photo_00055.jpg

( I took it on my laptop so it isn't the best quality, but i tried my best. Also ignore my face on the side lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats for the garden theme!

i thought the deadline was tomorrow >.< anyway here is my entry

View attachment 55069

( I took it on my laptop so it isn't the best quality, but i tried my best. Also ignore my face on the side lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats for the garden theme!
Ohhhhh! This is really is adorable~ Thank you for entering!

We extended the giveaway two weeks just to give people more time to draw their entries~

That was a relief to read. XD I am not quite finished with my entry. x)

hehhh friendly bump
should i enter this :|
no its too hard

Last edited:
Oh my god these entries are coming along so well. You guys are so wonderful ;~;

Hello! I finished my drawing! (my friend and I drew for this contest a while ago, but in the end I made new one :3)
Glad I could make it *--* !! thank you for the time prolongation :)

I am entering for prize number 4, but I do not need Rosie (I already have her ^^)

lanuitaujardin_zps68b201ee.jpg

my drawings are always messy, hehe! hope it's okay. used, pen, charcoal, dry pastel, and watercolor :3

Last edited:
Hello! I finished my drawing! (my friend and I drew for this contest a while ago, but in the end I made new one :3)
Glad I could make it *--* !! thank you for the time prolongation :)

I am entering for prize number 4, but I do not need Rosie (I already have her ^^)

lanuitaujardin_zps68b201ee.jpg

my drawings are always messy, hehe! hope it's okay. used, pen, charcoal, dry pastel, and watercolor :3

oh my flippin' god this is so gorgeous AAHH!!
thank you for your entry.

shhhhh you are wonderful for holding this contest c:

you're too kind bby;;;;

Back