• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying LF a few miscellaneous clothing items! [NMT/Trade]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

thereal_jasen

So-Called Intellectual
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey all, I'm looking to complete my ✨perfect wardrobe✨ and there are just a few items I'm missing. Will trade NMT or anything else I can muster for them! Here's what I'm after:

I don't do much online trading, so I'm not sure how much any of these items are worth. I'm content with simply cataloging these items; whatever works best for you!

Last edited:
I think I have the black intrument case catalouged, I have a few items I'm looking for if you have any of the kimono sandals besides black? If not I can send my WL and you can see if you have any!!

I think I have the black intrument case catalouged, I have a few items I'm looking for if you have any of the kimono sandals besides black? If not I can send my WL and you can see if you have any!!

I have the grey and pink kimono sandals if you'd like either or both of those! I'd be happy to take a look at your WL too to see if I have anything else you might want. :)

I'd love that! I'll check as soon as I get home what else I can get you!!

Hey all, I'm looking to complete my ✨perfect wardrobe✨ and there are just a few items I'm missing. Will trade NMT or anything else I can muster for them! Here's what I'm after:

I don't do much online trading, so I'm not sure how much any of these items are worth. I'm content with simply cataloging these items; whatever works best for you!

Hello, I can get you all the clothing items from your wishlist except for the worn-out cut-offs (& anything else that was already offered). If you have anything from my clothing catalog wishlist below, it would be very helpful:

Back