Buying LF arched brick flooring and more!

angelcore

cloud cruiser
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
White Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Tulip
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (235) +
looking for the following items:
• arched brick floor (2tbt)
• block flooring (2tbt)
• exquisite rug (1tbt)
• old board floor (1tbt)
• parquet floor (non-amibo) (2tbt)
• school hall floor (2tbt)
• city scape wall (2tbt)

looking for the following items:
• arched brick floor (2tbt)
• block flooring (2tbt)
• exquisite rug (1tbt)
• old board floor (1tbt)
• parquet floor (non-amibo) (2tbt)
• school hall floor (2tbt)
• city scape wall (2tbt)

I can get you these all for 1 TBT each however have to wait till they fix the board to send and receive TBT. If I put my faith in you and get you these things when they fix the board could you pay me then? Dont want to be a bother. It would be 7 TBT with also your choice of ANY two rare items for the trouble.

Last edited:
I can get you these all for 1 TBT each however have to wait till they fix the board to send and receive TBT. If I put my faith in you and get you these things when they fix the board could you pay me then? Dont want to be a bother. It would be 7 TBT with also your choice of ANY two rare items for the trouble.

hi sorry should’ve added that to my original post! but yes ofc, as soon as the site’s up i’ll send the tbt your way c:
you’re way too kind for this thanks so much!

hi sorry should’ve added that to my original post! but yes ofc, as soon as the site’s up i’ll send the tbt your way c:
you’re way too kind for this thanks so much!

Iys no problem just trying to help out! Thank you!

Also as soon as I am done with my trades i will gather everything and let you know when its ready!

Last edited:
thank youuuuuu! will send tbt hopefully soon c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah sorry, it seems you gave me 3 block floorings! :eek:
Omg i am sooo sorry i thought i picked them up right. Let me find the others so sorry. Been busy day. Anyway Caprica is open

Back