• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying lf astrology set [done]

kanek

No, that's wrong!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (21) +
looking to buy the astrology set!
i need everything but the Aquarius urn and Cancer table
can pay with igb, 4800 per item if that works out for the seller (48k total)

looking to buy the astrology set!
i need everything but the Aquarius urn and Cancer table
can pay with igb, 4800 per item if that works out for the seller (48k total)

Everything except Aquarius urn and Cancer table, basically the Aries rocking chair, Capricorn ornament, Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, Libra scale, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Virgo harp. I can get all of those for you for free :) Let me know when you are free for collection.

Everything except Aquarius urn and Cancer table, basically the Aries rocking chair, Capricorn ornament, Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, Libra scale, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub, and Virgo harp. I can get all of those for you for free :) Let me know when you are free for collection.
omg are u sure? idm paying u for them if u want
i'll be up until 2am cst so lmk when ur online!

omg are u sure? idm paying u for them if u want
i'll be up until 2am cst so lmk when ur online!

Yes, I do not need anything in return. I notice it is currently 11:22 PM CST. I'm available until 1:25 AM CST. Let me know if you want to trade between these times or during your morning the next day until 11 AM CST :)

Yes, I do not need anything in return. I notice it is currently 11:22 PM CST. I'm available until 1:25 AM CST. Let me know if you want to trade between these times or during your morning the next day until 11 AM CST :)
im here rn if ur available!

Back