/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh- are you sure?! i can draw something for you for them!! any or no message is fine !!
I sent them over! 👀 I won't say no to mrbox art but I'll try to come up with some more tbt while you're still doing those cute star comms and then get back to you, I'd feel weird having you draw me something for just a few candies fjksjfks

I sent them over! 👀 I won't say no to mrbox art but I'll try to come up with some more tbt while you're still doing those cute star comms and then get back to you, I'd feel weird having you draw me something for just a few candies fjksjfks
wuh- dm me some refs!

nothinggg issoki!! they are just rotting in my inventory please take them c:
WHAT... if you're sure.. I WILL TREASURE THEM!!! any message is fine!! BUT do let me know if you want something for them!!! cause i am super down to draw for them or pay tbt

WHAT... if you're sure.. I WILL TREASURE THEM!!! any message is fine!! BUT do let me know if you want something for them!!! cause i am super down to draw for them or pay tbt
you are too kind!! its alr! <3 enjoy the weirdly tasted candies c:

O SNAP SORRY i misclicked the wrong yellow candy ... sent the 2019 one!! if you need the 2017 you can have it too FHKSJD
WQUH yes i want it but do you need it..
Post automatically merged:

@IonicKarma ionickarma would you accept 1k and art for your egg? sorry for just posting here I am too lazy to dm

(also thank you to all who have been talking to me about candy!!! I appreciate you guys!!!)

Last edited:
I have a cherry with the date Jun 11, 2017 - would that work for you?

tbh I have no idea what they go for so whatever you feel comfortable sending! i'm broke so any amount is good by me LOL. throwing it your way now :)

hiii, I know it’s not in the op but were you also looking for a rainbow candy? if not no worries!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back