• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying [LF] ladder & pole-vault recipes, iron

queertactics

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2022-3382-8250
Isabelle
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (62) +
hello friends!

i would like to buy 2 ladder recipes and 2 pole vault recipes.

i also need 2 iron, if anyone has any extra.

i have lots of in-game bells, TBT bells, and oranges. if you need building materials (woods, stones, weeds, etc) i can see if i have enough of those, as well! :) thanks!

I can sell you 2 vaulting pole recipes for 2 TBT each so a total of 4 TBT. Plus I have 2 iron nuggets you may have for free!

I can sell you 2 vaulting pole recipes for 2 TBT each so a total of 4 TBT. Plus I have 2 iron nuggets you may have for free!

that would be wonderful, thanks so much! i'll send over the TBT right now.
would you rather come to my island, or should i come to yours?

so sorry for the delay, i'm having trouble sending bells. it looks like the whole feature has been frozen until the site can be updated? (link: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...-Coming-Soon&p=8493153&viewfull=1#post8493153) have you been able to use TBT bells recently? this is my first time trying since AC:NH came out.
I haven't traded in like a week so I was not aware of this. Thanks for showing me! Instead of TBT could you please bring me some oranges then?

Back