Selling [lf] pink bunny balloon !! [s] rainbow, glam, fresh b. balloon, etc.

I don't have much use for my tickets so I can spare you 5 for TBT if you want. I'm not sure how this works though, since you can't transfer tickets to users. XD Sorry for being stupid!!
Thank you for the offer but I think I will take up digi's offer for the newer pink balloon! (I also secretly don't know what Im doing either, so no worries there T-T)
hiya boring! i can sell you a pink bunny balloon from the shop using my regular tickets if you’re still looking for one from this event!
That would be perfect! How much would you be interested in for it?
Hey hun!!!! Would u possibly be willing to date trade your rainbow bunny with mine? I’ve been trying to find one between 8/12-8/19. I can throw in 100 tbt for the trade!
Yeah I'm willing to do a DT :) Lmk when you're online !

i honestly i have no idea what they're worth 😭 would anywhere between 550-600 work?
I also have no idea of worth, I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to the current TBT economy. I'm perfectly happy to pay 600 !

I also have no idea of worth, I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to the current TBT economy. I'm perfectly happy to pay 600 !

that would be perfect then! would you like me to purchase it now or wait for your go ahead c: also, would you like a message on it?

that would be perfect then! would you like me to purchase it now or wait for your go ahead c: also, would you like a message on it?
purchasing now is totally fine! and yes pls i would like the message to be 'i was born something.'' !! tysm, I'll send the bells now

purchasing now is totally fine! and yes pls i would like the message to be 'i am something.'' !! tysm, I'll send the bells now

(i made a mistake with the message but its not that deep if you already sent it! just edited the message just in case)

whoops!! I just sent it your way but please feel free to send it back and i can send it with the new message! also I wasn’t sure if you wanted the quotation marks on it but let me know and I can add them ;u;

whoops!! I just sent it your way but please feel free to send it back and i can send it with the new message! also I wasn’t sure if you wanted the quotation marks on it but let me know and I can add them ;u;
ah if youre sure thats not an issue id really appreciate that, sorry lmao T-T I confused myself when thinking out the line up of quotes

and no the quotation marks <3 the new message should just be ''i am something''

ah if youre sure thats not an issue id really appreciate that, sorry lmao T-T I confused myself when thinking out the line up of quotes

and no the quotation marks <3

no no! no issue at all! I’ll send the balloon with the right message now 💗

Hiya @boring! If you would like another pink bunny balloon purchased from the shop, I can also nab you one for 500 tbt! Let me know if you need a message if you’re interested. 👍

Thank you for the offer but I think I will take up digi's offer for the newer pink balloon! (I also secretly don't know what Im doing either, so no worries there T-T)

That would be perfect! How much would you be interested in for it?

Yeah I'm willing to do a DT :) Lmk when you're online !
sounds good! I’m at work RN but I can go ahead and send it over. 🥳

sounds good! I’m at work RN but I can go ahead and send it over. 🥳
I've sent the balloon now, tysm for the bells <3
Post automatically merged:

Hiya @boring! If you would like another pink bunny balloon purchased from the shop, I can also nab you one for 500 tbt! Let me know if you need a message if you’re interested. 👍
Hiya! tysm for the message but I only need a pink bunny balloon from before 29/08 now (I want it to go where the scenery is in my line up rn) <3

1725181278356.png

Back