• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [LF] Sanrio sets! [FT] Bells, TBT

Cherrhi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi! I need all the below FULL sets, I can offer 1 million bells per set! Also I have 44 TBT to use for trade if you are interested in that instead!

The Sanrio sets I currently need:

• My Melody
  • Cinnamoroll
  • Pompompurin
  • Hello Kitty
  • Kiki & Lala

I can dm you my switch friend code. And after we’re friends you would need to come visit my town. I should be able to mail them to you after that. After I’ve mailed them all, you can choose to delete me as a friend or keep me. It’s just a lot of items and this cuts out a lot of time. I’m willing to tt, I might not be able to do it all at once. This makes it so that you can get items quicker and not have to wait for however long it takes me to order them all or have to make several trips.

I can dm you my switch friend code. And after we’re friends you would need to come visit my town. I should be able to mail them to you after that. After I’ve mailed them all, you can choose to delete me as a friend or keep me. It’s just a lot of items and this cuts out a lot of time. I’m willing to tt, I might not be able to do it all at once. This makes it so that you can get items quicker and not have to wait for however long it takes me to order them all or have to make several trips.
Ohkay I can do that! thank you so much c':

Back