• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[LF] Town Critics c:

iMannySpears

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Small Mailbox
User Title Color Change
10 Envelopes
Silver Mailbox

Hello Everyone ! :)
I'm Back , Yay ... It's been a busy month for me & I think for everyone else too ( School , Playin' ACNL , Homework , Work & Ect.. )

Anyways I've been working really hard on my "New" town , due to the fact that a month ago my save file got corrupted . Well , don't feel bad about because I personally think this town is a much better version of the older .
So , i'm kind of looking for people to review my town Paris :) Tell me if there's something that needs to be improved & ect.. Btw my house isn't finished yet , but you can still check it out , and also I just want to thank Tumbrl to have helped me getting my dreamies ; Now I have all of my dreamies back , so that's cool :)

Here's my Dream Adress :
4800-2823-1098

Please rate it /10
& Tell me if there's something that needs to be improved & why u gave that score ! <3 Thanks

Some new things that are coming up this week :

- A new Animal crossing show on my channel (MannyInTheMIx) , its coming up tomorrow :) (The show its called AC News Show , the host of the show is Rosie c: )​

Last edited:
One of my favorite part of this town is the way you used bushes, so I would like to see MORE of that. :eek: It'd be cool to see what other cool designs you could make with bushes, I really find the solitary bush infront of the police station really cute.

The red and yellow fields of roses remind me of mustard and ketchup, that's not necessarily bad just throwing it out there. It'd be cool to see more hybrids. :eek: Not saying a bijillion blue roses since I see that so often but some hybrids here and there might be nice...

Path is nice, although I'm more of a brown or very colorful path girl. I guess it's just because grey feels...cold to me. But that's just personal preference. I also don't like when paths hang off ledges like infront of Marshal's house and the Cafe. Makes me OCD. It might be nice to connect the campsite path to the bridge (upper left) path because I felt like cutting through since I didn't want to go all the way around, but then again since breaking flowers doesn't matter in dreams I guess it's not a big deal...

I think the placement of objects in general are very good and I love them.

Like your house but I love sweet set so I'm biased... Not a big fan of Nintendo rooms. Your regal room feels empty in the bottom left to me.

Overall I think I give it... 7/10. There's room for improvement, like some rooms in the house aren't finished yet (understandable, my houses are far from finished too >.>; Got a bunch to work on...). Anyway, that's all I noticed. But yeah! I loved visiting your town, it was nice. :3

Last edited:
One of my favorite part of this town is the way you used bushes, so I would like to see MORE of that. :eek: It'd be cool to see what other cool designs you could make with bushes, I really find the solitary bush infront of the police station really cute.

The red and yellow fields of roses remind me of mustard and ketchup, that's not necessarily bad just throwing it out there. It'd be cool to see more hybrids. :eek: Not saying a bijillion blue roses since I see that so often but some hybrids here and there might be nice...

Path is nice, although I'm more of a brown or very colorful path girl. I guess it's just because grey feels...cold to me. But that's just personal preference. I also don't like when paths hang off ledges like infront of Marshal's house and the Cafe. Makes me OCD. It might be nice to connect the campsite path to the bridge (upper left) path because I felt like cutting through since I didn't want to go all the way around, but then again since breaking flowers doesn't matter in dreams I guess it's not a big deal...

I think the placement of objects in general are very good and I love them.

Like your house but I love sweet set so I'm biased... Not a big fan of Nintendo rooms. Your regal room feels empty in the bottom left to me.

Overall I think I give it... 7/10. There's room for improvement, like some rooms in the house aren't finished yet (understandable, my houses are far from finished too >.>; Got a bunch to work on...). Anyway, that's all I noticed. But yeah! I loved visiting your town, it was nice. :3

Ohh I forgot to say to ya, that im updating my town now c: ive considered to put more trees thnx again

Back