• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Life goes on

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I wasn't able to get a good shot of Mathilda's birthday, but I was right that Midge had gone to spend the day with her. When I gave Mathilda her present (a spiderweb tee), she asked if I'd been reading her diary, because it was exactly what she wanted. I'm glad she liked it. I was hoping she'd wear it, since it would go perfectly with her coloring, but she's displayed it in her house, instead. I've been feeding her original pieces of sleek furniture, so it actually fits well.

I think I mentioned that I'd finished planting my trees, so I'm happy about that. I also went around and thinned some of the flowers, so there aren't long lines along the paths. The grass is slowly growing back, so I'm trying to make it less along paths and more around houses. I'm trying to give each house a unique color/type, because who wants to live in a cookie cutter town where it's all the same, right?

Speaking of flowers, I got my first purple tulip yesterday! It wasn't one I tried to breed - it cropped up at Mathilda's house. I currently have all yellow tulips around her, and a purple one showed up there. I didn't think yellow could spawn purple, but maybe I'm wrong? Either way, it's perfect because that's the combo I want for her - her house is yellow and the roof is purple.

Epona sent me an invitation to her birthday on the 21st. Her house is set, and I don't want her to change her outfit, so I bought a brown argyle skirt. I know villagers don't wear skirts/pants, so hopefully she'll like it without messing the layout up.

I've been mixing in a few mush items into my office. They go nicely with the patchwork set (remade in reds and beige). I've also scattered a few other "witchy" items throughout the house - the headstones in the living room, cauldron in the kitchen, and spooky crystal in my bedroom. It isn't overt, because I don't want a Harry Potter style, but more along the lines of a real witch lives here. In truth, it's sort of the way I have my RL house done.

I keep forgetting to go over to the island and check on things. I redid the landscaping there, as well, and need a couple more hibiscus starts. I can't remember if I need red or yellow, so I should pop over one of these days. I also want to try to get some special stumps. Oh, the list of chores never ends. :)

Back