• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 13- Surprise Surprise!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 13 everyone! Let's get started!

Just a heads up; today was my last day of school! And that means posting here more often! Of course there's going to be days when I'm on vacation with my family or just too busy, but it'll definitely be a lot easier to catch back up than it was before. (`・ω・´)”

I walked around town first thing, looking for Willow. When I finally found her, she said that she was craving an orange. She was standing near one, but whatever. I shook down the nearest tree and she thanked me for the fruit with a tropical tank.

As I strolled around town to find my next villager, I was surprised when I noticed that a few hybrids had grown! Hooray! They're coming along well so far. I can't wait to see more hopefully soon!

I checked out the campsite to see if anyone was camping. Sure enough, somebody was, so I went inside. It was Kid Cat, the jock cat! He's not one of my dreamies, but he's pretty cute nonetheless.

View attachment 235411

I left the camping area so I could find Snake. When I talked to him, he requested a crawfish. Well, that would be a pretty easy task! I completed it swiftly and he was happy to receive his fish. I chatted with the rest of my villagers after that, and then stopped by Katrina's tent since she was in town. Animal print bottoms were the lucky item today. I don't own any, but that's okay by me. I'll survive a day! c:

I then did my dailies before checking the shops. Instead of Nookling Junction taking up the space on Main Street, there's now T & T Mart! Thank goodness I can purchase more furniture, tools, medicine, and walls/floors. My home is a wreck right now!

I headed back into town to check turnip prices, as well as sell my unwanted fossils. Another surprise; turnips had soared to 118 Bells! I didn't want to risk having them drop, so I decided to sell them just in case. It's a good thing I bought a lot more this time. I then headed to the town hall to ask Isabelle about the Dream Suite. I donated some Bells and took a trip to the island to hunt for beetles. I didn't do that much hunting because I wanted to have time to post here, but I earned a good amount of Bells and decided to call it a night.

I hope summer is going well for all of you! If you're still in school taking finals, best of luck! You can do it! (´▽`ʃƪ)

See you soon!

View attachment 95626 My Tumblr View attachment 95626

Attachments

• Kid Cat Campsite.JPG
    Kid Cat Campsite.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
Back