• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 14- The Doctor is Back!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
As you may be able to guess from the title, Dr. Shrunk showed up in my town today! I really missed Club LOL and I was happier than a clam to see him at my door. As we all know, I had to collect 6 signatures for the club to be built.

View attachment 235412

I started to get all the signatures for Shrunk. As I was walking along to find the second to last villager, I noticed there was a lost item on the ground. Kitt was standing the closest, so I approached her and, thankfully, it was hers. I got her signature and Chops' before making my way to Main Street so I could return the clipboard. Dr. Shrunk was pleased and promised that the club would be complete asap.

I went about my daily activities, such as watering the flowers, selling junk, and digging up fossils/gyroids from yesterday's rain. I checked out the shops on Main Street and purchased what I needed. I still had some free time to myself, so I went fishing/bug catching/diving for any new June species, then donated what I had to at the museum. It was only around noon, so I saved for a while so I could maybe do some beetle hunting later.

When I came back on, it was around 7, and I wanted to be at the island in time to pay off my mortgage. There was a new mermaid item for sale- the mermaid dresser. I went beetle hunting first so I could get that out of the way, then went on a few tours so I could buy the mermaid dresser. I made it home with a good amount of time to spare, and easily paid off my mortgage. I should have an upstairs room by tomorrow morning!

View attachment 235413

I still had tons of Bells left over, so I finished off the night by paying off my Dream Suite as well. I'm looking forward to using it!

View attachment 235414

That's all that happened today! Good luck on finals if you're still in school, or whatever you have left. (´ω`★) See you soon~!

View attachment 95722 My Tumblr View attachment 95722

Attachments

• HNI_0034.JPG
    HNI_0034.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 52
  • HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0036.JPG
    HNI_0036.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations on getting Club LOL, an upstairs addition, and the Dream Suite! You'll have every emotion in no time, and it's a lot of fun to visit dream towns. :)

Congratulations on unlocking so much in one day! Haha, there's almost nothing better than finally being able to express yourself with all of Dr. Shrunk's emotions and visiting different towns via the Dream Suite. And, of course, a house expansion is always an accomplishment as well! ;)

Back