• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 2- Mayoral Duties

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
I already knew today would be eventful. After loading up my game, Isabelle informed me that she wanted me in the town hall as soon as I had time. For what? Well, I'm sure you can guess- it was time for me to work on my development permit. But I wanted to take care of a few things first.

The first thing I noticed when I stepped outside was that my new house was built! It's pretty tiny, but it's better than a tent for sure!

View attachment 235216

I checked the mail and found my genuine common painting. I kept a mental note to deliver it to the museum after I took care of things in my town.

When I went inside my house, Isabelle walked in to gift me her cute little paw print wallpaper. Although there are others just like it, I like to think that Isabelle made the wallpaper herself, just for the mayor. (^・ω・^ )

View attachment 235219

I took care of my daily town responsibilities; digging up fossils, collecting Bells from the rocks, watering flowers, and chatting with the villagers. Kitt requested an ocean fish from me, and I took care of it right away, getting a western shirt in return. Either the fish is her dinner or a best friend for her little joey. I hope it's not the first one.

View attachment 235217

On the way out of Kitt's house, I saw Joan the turnip seller, and bought a few turnips. They were going for a good price- 91 Bells each.

As I made my way back towards my house to stash away the turnips, my eye caught a new plot for...well, who? I checked the tag; it was Chops. Eh. My sister had him in one of her other towns, and he had settled in a horrible spot for her, so I wasn't too fond of him. At least he has a nice spot in my town, where nobody can move in front of him. And he has Pippy for a companion next door!

View attachment 235218

After selling the western shirt at Re-Tail, I checked in with Isabelle in the town hall. Since I already had a house, she informed me that I should begin work on my development permit. It had been early in the morning when I loaded up the game, but now all the villagers were awake, so I went to talk to the ones who had just gotten up. Nate wanted to come over to my house, and throughout the day I had a lot of visitors! Pippy and Willow both came over to my house, and I went to Willow and Kitt's houses. Snake was the only villager who did nothing at all. I made sure to continue my 'ritual' of sending all the villagers letters, thanking them for coming over or for letting me visit. c;

After watching Nate leave my house, I went to talk to Pippy, and sure enough, she wanted me to bring Nate to her. I went to fetch him, and they had a conversation about how Pippy wanted to give Nate dance lessons or something. Pippy gave me a hologram machine as thanks.

View attachment 235220

I made sure to check all the shops, send letters, catch / donate some bugs and fish (along with my painting), and get registered into the HHA before I decided to save for a while. By this time I had about 82 percent completed for my approval rating, and the rest could be finished up later.

When I loaded my game back up and went to talk with some of the villagers, Willow immediately requested something to replace her moth orchid. A great start to get moving with my permit! Thinking she wanted something yellow (that's her color, after all), I captured a quiet yellow butterfly for her, and she thanked me by giving me a broken post.

After doing more random chores here and there, like fishing, making a town tune, and making a town flag, my permit was complete! I paid off my mortgage as well. Yay- an even bigger house awaits me tomorrow!

View attachment 235221

Aaand that's about it! (◡‿◡✿) I hope you enjoyed today's post! Hopefully tomorrow's won't take so long to write. ; v ;

Oh, and if any of you are interested in following my Tumblr, the link is here! Just send me a message telling me who you are and I'll gladly follow you back. ;;

Have a great day~! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Attachments

• First Expansion.JPG
    First Expansion.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Western Shirt.JPG
    Western Shirt.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Chops' Plot.JPG
    Chops' Plot.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Wallpaper.JPG
    Wallpaper.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Hologram Machine.JPG
    Hologram Machine.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Home Loan 2.JPG
    Home Loan 2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 34
It's so cute to think about how Isabelle made that wallpaper just for you. :blush:

Keep up the good work, these are very well done!

Back