• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 23- Happy Birthday, Pippy!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Give it up for day 23! (Spongebob fans out there?) Whatever. Let's start with today's post! Heads up; it's probably one of the shortest ones because I didn't do much, so there won't be too much to read this time.

If anyone remembered, today is Pippy's birthday! I bought some wrapping paper to wrap her gift at T & T Mart today. Tommy informed me that they'll be expanding tomorrow too, so I'm looking forward to that!

After wrapping up Pippy's gift, I went to her house. Chops was celebrating with her. I gave her the gift, and she loved it!

View attachment 235485
View attachment 235486
View attachment 235487

I bought some turnips from Joan afterwards, and I had one of my regal items customized. Since my house had expanded, I'll be putting some regal things in the extra room for now.

I did my dailies and checked out the Main Street shops. Shrunk showed me the pride emotion today, which is a pretty good one. I finished off my afternoon by having one more regal thing customized. I would have gone beetle hunting, but I wasn't up to it and I wanted to take a break from mortgages. I'll probably be back to work tomorrow though. ; v ;

Thanks for reading! See you guys tomorrow!~

View attachment 99898 My Tumblr View attachment 99898

Attachments

• Pippy's Party 1.JPG
    Pippy's Party 1.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Pippy's Party 2.JPG
    Pippy's Party 2.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Pippy's Party 3.JPG
    Pippy's Party 3.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 15