• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 25- Two New Residents?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
As you can see by the title of this post, I got two new residents today. One is a dreamie, and the other is a secondary character- just to clear things up. Feel free to read on if you're interested; info is included later in the post. (▰˘◡˘▰)

The sky was gloomy when I exited my house today, promising rain later. I found a lost item near my west bridge and found out that the owner was Snake.

View attachment 235490

As for other "villager happenings", Freya wanted a cherry. I only have one cherry tree currently because I've been slacking on getting them planted (I need more axes to chop trees, sigh), but I found one and gave it to her. I then moved onto my dailies, and, as I had predicted, rain drops began to fall. I made it to Main Street with my umbrella before I could get soaked. When I got to the museum, Blathers was pondering something, and I knew it had to do with Brewster. I spoke to him, and sure enough, he wanted someone (well, me) to have a cafe built in Camellia. I donated my fossils and quickly found a place for the cafe to be built. It wasn't very expensive, so I planned to do some beetle hunting later to have it paid off.

I checked the shops after. Super T & T is now built, meaning more furniture and goods! I bought some things I liked, checked out the Able Sisters and Kicks, and then went to see Shrunk perform. Gulliver was on my beach too, so I woke him up and sent him off to his next destination.

Since I still have one open spot in my town for a villager, I decided to check the Villager Trading Board for new villager offers before saving. One of the users here was selling Marina for 150 tbt, and by the looks of it, I was the first person to ask for her! We exchanged friend codes, I came over, and Marina agreed to move to Camellia. I only have 2 dream villagers now, but it's something! (๑^っ^๑)

View attachment 235491

Later today, I decided that it was about time I get a secondary character. I don't have any more space for patterns and I won't have access to my computer in 11 days from now because of vacation- and it takes at least 10 days to warm up to Sable. So I'd like you to meet Sophia, the newest resident and path saver!

View attachment 235492

I can't think of good girl names without debating on two, so I just used a random name generator to pick her name. I won't abandon Sophia either- I'll do my best to play every day and get her home paid off, so she won't be used just for saving designs. However, since my blog is mainly about my mayor, I won't include much about what I do with her unless it's important.

After spending some time with Sophia, I saved and later went to the island with my mayor. I came back with plenty of Bells and paid off my campsite, thus ending my day. I got on too late to pay my mortgage, so I'll just wait a day or two on that.

View attachment 235493

That's all for today! Be prepared for more updates tomorrow. I'll see you then! (๑✧◡✧๑)

View attachment 105204 My Tumblr View attachment 105204

Attachments

• Snake's Item.JPG
    Snake's Item.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 176
  • I got Marina!.JPG
    I got Marina!.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Welcome, Sophia!.JPG
    Welcome, Sophia!.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Paid Cafe.JPG
    Paid Cafe.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations on all your new happenings! Camellia is growing fast. I'd like to welcome Sophia (and Marina) to your town as well. :)

Back