• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 4- The Island (and Other Happenings)

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Just to let you know, school was cancelled for me today! The weather was horrible earlier this morning around 6-ish, but it's been beautiful since. The district chose a great day to cancel, didn't they? (´ヮ`)

To start today off, Freya is all moved into Camellia! She sent me a nice letter and gift in the mail. She's a good addition!

As usual, I strolled around town to see my villagers. Snake had a delivery for Nate that he wanted me to take care of, and Nate ended up giving me a cherry. Two days in a row I've gotten needed fruit from my villagers! c:

View attachment 235332

Walking to the other side of town to talk to Kitt, I came across a great sight...a purple rose! I hadn't even really intended to breed them from the red and white roses, but I was definitely planning on getting them eventually. I didn't expect them to show up so soon!

View attachment 235333

I found Kitt after that, and she wanted something to replace an item in her house, so I gave her a piece of furniture that had been mailed to me (one that I didn't want in particular). She claimed that she loved it and thanked me with a table lamp.

View attachment 235334

I finished talking to the other villagers and headed to Re-Tail to sell my unwanted mailed gifts. Turnips were selling for 73 Bells this morning, which was okay, but I decided to wait a little longer in hopes that the prices would rise. I left Re-Tail to complete my other daily tasks, and I chatted with Willow, who had just woken up. She requested to come over again and I gladly agreed.

Later after Willow had gone, I planted the cherry Nate had given me in a nice, open spot. I think I just need pears and peaches now before I have all 5 main fruits! c:

I went fishing to collect some Bells, and I checked the shops on Main Street. Nook's Homes was selling a mermaid door. It looked pretty cute, and I wanted a change in my exterior, so I paid the 5,000 or so Bells to have it installed.

In case any of you have forgotten...Kapp'n was now at my dock, meaning I could go to the island! The first thing I did was do the tours so I could have some medals. The first one I did was the Gardening one, and I completed it quick enough to earn a gold award.

View attachment 235335

The other tours included the Balloon Hunt, the Hammer Tour, and the Crab Diving tour. I did them all and got all gold awards, until I had about 42 medals. I got a good 112 whacks on the Cornimer robot!

View attachment 235337

I made sure to purchase the mermaid carpet (I plan on having a mermaid room), and checked that it was in the box before I went outside to fish, catch bugs, and go diving. I caught tons of things to donate and sell while I was on the island, and I took home any of the fruits there and on tours. I made a good amount of Bells from the selling and decided to save for a while.

When I came back to my game and spoke to my villagers, Kitt requested a butterfly. I easily found one for her and she gave me a red warm-up suit.

View attachment 235336

Since it was past noon, I checked turnip prices, and unfortunately they had dropped to a mere 69 Bells. Yikes! T n T'

To earn some more Bells, I went back to the island. I wanted to pay off my suspension bridge and maybe my mortgage, but it would take a long time to have enough money to do so and not be broke, so I decided that I would wait until maybe later this week. I really want to beetle hunt later tonight, but my family already had plans, so I won't be home until late. Oh well. Hopefully I'll find a night, maybe Friday, where I can do a good amount of beetle hunting and pay those things off. (~˘▾˘)~

That's all for today's post! Once again, I probably won't be posting a blog post tomorrow or Thursday considering how busy I'll be, but I'll make up for them both on Friday. c:

Thank you guys for reading! See you soon!

View attachment 94653My TumblrView attachment 94653

Attachments

• Nate's Cherry.JPG
    Nate's Cherry.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Purple Roses.JPG
    Purple Roses.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 20
  • Kitt's Table Lamp.JPG
    Kitt's Table Lamp.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 22
  • First Tour Gold!.JPG
    First Tour Gold!.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Butterfly for Kitt.JPG
    Butterfly for Kitt.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Hammer Tour.JPG
    Hammer Tour.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 19
Congrats on the purple rose! It's always great when you get a surprise hybrid. :D

And good luck paying off your new bridge! Looking forward to the next post. :)

Back