• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 5- Late Visit

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hi fellow users! Before I start, let me say this; I meant to post these yesterday, but I didn't get home until around 10:30 and I didn't really feel up to Animal Crossing since all the shops would be closed. So I'm just gonna make two separate posts, one for day 5 and one for day 6, and I'll post day 8's post later today. c:

So let's start off with day 5!

I logged onto my game around 8:30 today. As I was walking around, a new house plot caught my eye, and I checked to see who it was.

View attachment 235350

Gaston! I remembered him from Wild World. He's stuck with me for a long time, so I was fairly excited to see that he would be returning, even though he isn't one of my dreamies.

Next, as I conversed with my villagers, Willow requested for a game of hide and seek. Why not? She gave me 15 minutes to find her, Pippy, and Chops. Considering my town isn't too developed yet, it was pretty easy to find all three villagers behind the trees and houses. As a reward for victory, Willow gave me a polka dot dresser and promised that she would win next time. Don't get too confident there, Willow! ( ⋂‿⋂’)

View attachment 235351

Crazy Redd was in the plaza, and he was still open for business. I purchased a genuine solemn painting from him before rushing to Main Street to check the shops, just in case they had closed. Unfortunately, Able Sisters and Nook's Homes were already closed up, but Nookling Junction was still open. I did a little bit of shopping and went off to complete my daily activities.

As I went to sell any of my unwanted junk, I checked turnip prices, and they were at 61 Bells. Darn it! I doubt they're going up anytime soon. You can't always have a good selling price, I guess. I decided to donate some more Bells to my suspension bridge before saving for the night.

That's it for day 5! Stay tuned for more eventful posts in the future, and see you soon!

View attachment 95057 My Tumblr View attachment 95057

Attachments

• Gaston's Plot.JPG
    Gaston's Plot.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Polka Dot Dresser.JPG
    Polka Dot Dresser.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 16
Back