• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 8- Activity Everywhere!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Today was super busy, so this post will probably be the longest out of all my blogs. I have pictures though, so if you don't like to read then the pictures should do you good. (´∀`)

I loaded up my game this morning, and Isabelle told me that the gardening shop on Main Street was complete. I've missed Leif a lot since my last town! He's one of my favorite shopkeepers.

I walked around town, as usual, to start conversations with my villagers. As I searched the beach for Nate, I saw Gulliver stranded on the shore.

View attachment 235355

He woke up on my first attempt to regain his consciousness, thanked me for agreeing to help him find where he was headed, and began to rattle off details. An ancient city, with gods and goddesses such as Zeus and Poseidon. Easy- that was Greece. (Percy Jackson fans, anyone?) I was correct, and Gulliver promised that he would send something in the mail to me.

Afterwards, I found Snake, and he wanted me to find him an orange. I shook down a tree and gave him one of the oranges. He was fairly grateful for it.

Almost immediately after Snake's needy request, Chops pinged me and claimed that he had a delivery for Snake. He's standing right over there, but I guess I'll do it. So I took care of the gift- a twinkle tee. Definitely not fitting for someone like Snake, but I didn't have the option to say that it didn't look so good, so I guess I'll have to deal with it for now. :c

View attachment 235356

Honestly Snake, I don't think that compliments your 'fabs' very well!

I found Willow walking nearby, and she wanted something to replace the yellow butterfly that I had given her. I suppose she would get bored of it rather easily. I found her a better gift and she told me she would put it up as soon as she got home.

My pockets were starting to get full from all the gifts I was receiving, so I stopped by Re-Tail to sell some things. Last chance for turnip prices, and...aw man...they were down to a measly 42 Bells! What a waste. Hmm, I'll make sure to be more careful with those next time.

I went about my daily chores, and stumbled across Katie the kitten. She's pretty adorable, and I love her personality! I made a mental note to deliver her to another town as soon as I had some spare time.

I checked the Main Street shops- nothing new, and then I held my ceremony for the new suspension bridge. I think it looks pretty nice, and it's quite convenient to get to places! I just need one more to the far, far left so things will be even easier.

View attachment 235357
View attachment 235358

After the ceremony, Willow pinged me about a new public works project; the brick bridge. I hope that doesn't mean she thinks my taste in bridges is awful! Hehe, just kidding. The brick bridge is pretty nice, but it doesn't suit my town as well as the suspension bridges. I still accepted her offer though.

Since I just purchased my diving suit two days ago, I decided to test it out a bit and go swimming in the ocean- and hopefully find some new underwater critters. I made sure to visit my little private beach, and there were lots of new finds to donate. And all of a sudden, when I pulled up a scallop, there was Pascal! Even though I needed one to donate, I wanted to make him happy by letting him keep it. He gave me a ship cannon and some wise words before he parted his own way.

View attachment 235359

I stopped by Re-Tail to sell some of my catches, and paid a visit to the museum to donate the rest. I then saved so I could take a little break.

When I got back online around 7, Tammy was long awake, and I said hello to her. Since I didn't play yesterday I didn't have the chance to meet her.

View attachment 235360

I sent her a welcome letter as well, and included a gift. Hopefully she'll forgive the mayor for welcoming her later than everyone else. ; o ;

I stopped by the island afterwards, and did a ton of fishing and beetle hunting. I wanted to catch as much as I could before 8 so I could pay my loan. After some rounds of fishing, bug catching, and refreshing, my basket was almost completely full, and I went home to sell my catches. The first batch already got me 90,000 Bells, and I headed to Main Street. I paid my loan at the post office- hooray! - and I spoke to Tom Nook about my next upgrade. My house's bottom level should be fully expanded by tomorrow! (´∀`●)

View attachment 235362

I went back to the dock to collect the rest of my catches, and immediately sold them. I now had well over 200,000 Bells, so I went to talk to Isabelle about starting up my last bridge. I found the perfect spot, and of course, I paid it off right then and there all by myself! Now all I have to do is demolish the annoying one to the right of my house, and the bridges will be complete. Traveling will be so easy!

View attachment 235361

My sister was playing her game as well, so she let me drop Katie off in her town. Both of them are sweeter than sugar. c:

View attachment 235363

Last but not least, I headed back to the island so I could get the two mermaid things I saw for sale. It took me a while of touring, but I eventually got enough and took home a new mermaid wallpaper and a mermaid closet.

*wipes sweat from forehead* Whew! That's all that happened today! I doubt tomorrow will be as eventful, which will probably be a relief to all of us. School gets out for me on June 4th, so that means more playing time! I'm excited for that. c:

I hope you enjoyed this post! See you around!

View attachment 95137 My Tumblr View attachment 95137

Attachments

• Gullliver.JPG
    Gullliver.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Snake's Ugly Shirt....JPG
    Snake's Ugly Shirt....JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Suspension Bridge Celebration Pt. 1.JPG
    Suspension Bridge Celebration Pt. 1.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Suspension Bridge Celebration Pt. 2.JPG
    Suspension Bridge Celebration Pt. 2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Pascal.JPG
    Pascal.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Tammy.JPG
    Tammy.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Last Bridge Complete!.JPG
    Last Bridge Complete!.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Loan 3 Done!.JPG
    Loan 3 Done!.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Katie.JPG
    Katie.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 25
Yep, the only reason why I know anything about Greek mythology is because of Percy Jackson. ;)

Snake doesn't look the best in that shirt, haha. Silly bunny...

It was fun to have you visit and hand Katie over to me. Good thing she didn't drop her ticket!

Your town is coming along so well! :)

It's nice to see all the new developments and villagers! Your town is gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see what else happens in Camellia. :D

MeghanNewLeaf;bt10594 said:
Yep, the only reason why I know anything about Greek mythology is because of Percy Jackson. ;)

Snake doesn't look the best in that shirt, haha. Silly bunny...

It was fun to have you visit and hand Katie over to me. Good thing she didn't drop her ticket!

Your town is coming along so well! :)
Thanks! Yeah, Snake can do better than that!

Haha, don't you just love Leif and Katie? ;)
I probably would know almost nothing about Greek mythology if it wasn't for you and Meghan rambling on about it all the time. Remember how we made all of those puns in our notebooks? Even Snake seems to have a few good jokes with him too (ex. The "Hoppy" Crew, his "fabs")! XD
Congratulations on upgrading your house yet again! You'll be passing me up in no time, since I take ages to pay off my loans. :p

Back