• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 89- Surpassing Goals

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 89, everyone! I hope you don't mind that this post is early within the day. I have to leave for band camp later in the afternoon, and I'm usually not up to posting when I get back, so I'm trying to get it out of the way for now.

There's a few things I need to announce. First of all, thanks to a lovely person here on the forums, RedTropicalFish, for giving me the entire princess set for 100 tbt yesterday! She's such a nice person. :blush:

So as you can probably guess, I traded my progressing regal room with the princess set. I'm thinking about possibly beetle hunting over the weekend before school starts so I can hopefully get back to work to upgrading my house, since I haven't done that in the longest time. I'm leaving my regal items in my wardrobe for now. Here is what the new room looks like!

View attachment 236101

I'm sure you can assume that it raised my HHA points a lot, and it sure did. I'm now over 100,000 points, which was my prime goal this summer! Hooray! ♥

Now let's get back on track as to what happened today. I had a camper in town- Alfonso the lazy alligator. He's a nice villager, but I didn't see any future for him in my town, so I declined having him move in.

Once again, there was only one villager request. Apparently the wrong package had been delivered to Freya instead of Kitt, so I turned it back in to the rightful owner.

I know I promised that I would take a picture of my customized alpine chair, but I forgot...again. ; o ; Sorry about that! I'll definitely get one tomorrow. It's in my progressing kitchen, so maybe you guys will be able to see more of that too. ♫

Welp, that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed, and see you all tomorrow!

My ACNL Tumblr

Attachments

• Princess Room!.JPG
    Princess Room!.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 23
Aw, I like your princess room! Definitely looks better than mine did, given mine was very much overcrowded. xD Congrats on 100,000!

I love how your room looks! It fits perfectly in your house. It's awesome to hear it raised your HHA points as well! :)

Back