• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life In Camellia Day 9- Just a Regular Day

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hello everyone! Let's start today's post, shall we?

The first thing I saw when I stepped out of my house this morning was my bigger and better expansion. I can't wait for Nookling Junction to expand hopefully soon so I can get more furniture for my rather empty house.

View attachment 235379

On the other hand, my letter from Gulliver had arrived, and he gave me some gladiator sandals. I doubt I'll wear them very often, but I might as well keep them to remind me of his visit.

I started my stroll around town to talk to my villagers. On the way to Nate's house, I noticed that someone's lost item was lying on the ground! Thank goodness I found it before I started talking to anyone.

View attachment 235380

I asked Willlow first; it didn't belong to her. So I went to Snake, and fortunately it was his. Apparently the bag was filled with rocks so he could tie it to his ankle and work out. Whatever floats your boat, Snake.

View attachment 235381

Later on, Chops requested some fruit. I really want to get his picture so he can move out (and being nice will help with that), so I got him a perfect apple from one of my trees. He stated that he would never forget that favor. One step closer to becoming great friends!

I did my dailies, checked the shops on Main Street, and headed to the island to see if any mermaid furniture was for sale. There wasn't anything, but I didn't want to have gone for nothing, so I did some of the new tours I had unlocked. I might as well try to get that medal badge as soon as I can!

When I returned to town, Gaston was up and running, so I went to talk to him. He wanted to come over to my house. I agreed, and he stayed over at my house for a while, making some comments about how I needed more furniture. Gaston, I'm pretty quite aware of that...it's my house, after all! I guess he just wants to make sure I know. If only Nookling Junction sold more furniture.

Finally, I celebrated the suspension bridge that I paid off last night. No more running all the way across town!

View attachment 235382

I also informed Isabelle that I wanted my cobblestone bridge demolished. It's in a bad spot and I don't even use it anymore, so I'll be glad to see it gone. It was a bit of a pain to use it honestly!

Aaand that's all that happened today! Today was a rather uneventful day. A quick reminder that I might slack on posting these blogs depending on how busy I am, but after these last 4 days of school I'll be back to posting daily! c:

Thanks for reading, and goodnight!

View attachment 95243 My Tumblr View attachment 95243

Attachments

• Expanded House 3.JPG
    Expanded House 3.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 60
  • Lost Item.JPG
    Lost Item.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Snake's Lost Item.JPG
    Snake's Lost Item.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 17