• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 62 through 66- Not That Bad

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hello everyone! Long time no see! I haven't been online since before my vacation, which went pretty well. :blush: Sorry for not updating sooner. I need to start reading everyone's blogs again; I've been a bit lazy with that!

The title may sound long to you, but trust me, it's not too bad! I didn't play every one of those days, and I'll try to keep things short, so no worries. Let's start!

Day 62

It was a cloudy day today, and not much seemed to be happening. Nate wanted a piece of fruit from me, so I brought him a perfect apple.

View attachment 235871

He was pleased with the fruit, so I moved onto Willow. She wanted me to come over to her house at noon. I agreed, because why not? She said she would see me there.

Chops was the last villager with a task, and it was something for Freya. Hmm, I've seen them around each other quite a lot recently...are they a couple? I see how it's possible. Anyway, I took the gift to Freya and made sure to tell Chops about it.

There were a few items I wanted to store in my wardrobe, so I went home to put them away. However, as soon as that was done, there was a knock at my door and Gaston entered! Apparently he wanted to check up on me. I gave him the grand tour, and after a few minutes he said goodbye.

View attachment 235872

Then, all of a sudden, I remembered Willow! It was only a minute past the time I was supposed to see her, but she wasn't home. I found her strolling throughout town, and she took the blame, saying that she had forgotten. I felt bad, but nothing could be done about it. Maybe next time!

I took care of the daily things and headed to Main Street. I got my last emotion from Shrunk- the Shrunk Funk Shuffle! And according to Dr. Shrunk himself, I am now a certified comedian.

View attachment 235873
View attachment 235874

I was walking back throughout town when Pippy pinged me. She wanted to move! Pippy is one of my favorite villagers, but I also want to make room for dreamies as soon as I can...so I decided to let her go. She thanked me without protest (phew!).

View attachment 235875

That was all for the major events, so I called it a day.

Day 65 (I didn't play on days 63 or 64.)

The weather had cleared up a little since yesterday, and I began as usual. Willow had a present for Nate, so I took care of that for her. As I continued talking to everyone else, Marina pinged me near the campsite, telling me she wanted to get rid of her turntable. I still need a music device for my regal room, so I agreed to take it off her hands to put in my house.

I was strolling past the plaza when I saw Phineas. He gave me two badges!

View attachment 235876
View attachment 235877

Later on, Nate stopped by for a visit at my house. It's been a while since we've hung out, so it was nice to have him over again.

View attachment 235878

Also, I have decided on a new placement for my classic police station. It's no longer going to be where Kitt's house plot is; it's now next to the cafe! It's out of the way and I think it'll look great when landscaped, so I set up the donations there. Hopefully I can pay it off soon so I can show off a few pictures.

To end my day, I had my brand-new soft serve lamp customized to strawberry swirl. I'm thinking about possibly swapping my kitchen and regal room for now just so I can get back to work on upgrading my house, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Day 66

I had a camper today- Tank the rhino. He's okay in my opinion, but it's not like he would be able to move into my town anyway. It's full! :0

View attachment 235879

Freya came over for a visit at my house, and Marina had me deliver a gift to Nate. He's been popular with the presents lately; I wonder what it could be? Maybe he's serving the villagers his favorite desserts and they want to repay him. ; o ;

Also, Chops had a petition idea- Endless-Dancing Sundays. It sounded like a good cause, so I kept the clipboard and took care of my daily activities. I saved after that was done, and later went back on to take care of the petition. My sister (MeghanNewLeaf) let me come over to her town, and it went smoothly. If you're reading this, thanks again! Chops was happy with the outcome. (●´∀`●)

View attachment 235880

I called it a day there.

What a post! I appreciate it if you read all the way here, and I apologize for my absences. Stay tuned for today's update later tonight! See you then!

View attachment 138521My ACNL TumblrView attachment 138521

Attachments

• Nate's Perfect Apple.JPG
    Nate's Perfect Apple.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Gaston's Visit.JPG
    Gaston's Visit.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Shrunk Funk Shuffle.JPG
    Shrunk Funk Shuffle.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • Certified Comedian.JPG
    Certified Comedian.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Pippy's Move.JPG
    Pippy's Move.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Backyard Gardener.JPG
    Backyard Gardener.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Catalog Maniac Bronze.JPG
    Catalog Maniac Bronze.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Nate's Visit.JPG
    Nate's Visit.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Tank.JPG
    Tank.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 8
  • Endless-Dancing Sundays.JPG
    Endless-Dancing Sundays.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
You completed your emotion list at last! The Shrunk Funk Shuffle is one of the best emotions. :D

Hopefully Pippy will find a home. It's too bad that Shizen is full!

Congratulations on those badges as well. :)

I apologize for the late comment-I've been trying to catch up since I haven't been online in ages!
Anyway, congratulations on completing your emotions list and obtaining those badges! It's always great to accomplish one thing, but you got a double bonus! :D
It's weird to look back on this post and read about Pippy knowing she's in Cypress now. Don't worry-As you've seen, I've been taking good care of her! :)
P.S. I find it hilarious how it looks like Gaston is crying in your second picture! XD

Back