• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 68 and 69- Gracie Appears at Long Last!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating yesterday...I wasn't feeling that great for multiple reasons and I wanted to take a short break. But I'm feeling a lot better now, so I'm all ready to update these past two days!

Day 68

First of all, Nate wanted me to dig up his time capsule! I gladly did that for him. My villagers have been wanting me to dig their capsules up a lot lately; some of them I've completely forgotten about. :b

View attachment 235894

Besides Nate, Snake wanted an apple (I ended up bringing him a perfect one from my stash), and Gaston had a delivery for Tammy. Kitt also wanted to come over to my house again, so I gave her yet another tour.

View attachment 235895

I did my daily patrol around town and through Main Street, and to finish my day, I visited Katrina since she was in town.

Day 69

I encountered a huge surprise as I passed the plaza today- Gracie Grace has finally appeared for the first time! I spoke to her immediately. She gave me the iconic theme for my first test.

View attachment 235896

I thought it might be hard at first, but when I searched up the guide, it looked like it was one of the easiest themes to complete accurately. I put together an outfit that consisted of my pastel-stripe tee (aka my original shirt), some thick glasses, a pair of black formal pants, and some gladiator sandals that Gulliver had given me. It actually looked really silly!

View attachment 235897

Despite my strange appearance, Gracie told me I was a fashionista, and she gave me a Gracie low table. Hopefully she'll be back soon.

I then began my daily activities just like I did any other morning: by talking to villagers. Nate let me come over to his house immediately, and Chops had a delivery for Gaston. Other than that, not much happened with the villagers. I decided to go eat some dinner, so I took a break for a while.

When I loaded my game back up, it was significantly darker outside. I still had to work at the Roost, so I started making my way there, when all of a sudden I saw a golden slingshot! I had to wait for it over the bridge so it didn't land in the water, but it was totally worth it.

View attachment 235898

I worked for Brewster, watered my flowers, and finally paid off my police station! I'm excited to see what it looks like tomorrow. I'll be sure to update with a good picture or two!

View attachment 235899

That about completes today's post! And a quick note to all: school returns for me on the 24th of August, so I'm thinking about ending my blog there for a while, or maybe just posting weekly if I can. It'll be my first year in high school, and the classes I'm taking will be pretty rough, so I can't promise many updates during the first week. However, if I can possibly keep blogs coming in, then that'll be great! I'll provide more information as the date draws closer. (=⌒▽⌒=)

Well, that's pretty much it! Hope you enjoyed, and see you soon!

View attachment 139171My ACNL TumblrView attachment 139171

Attachments

• Nate's Time Capsule.JPG
    Nate's Time Capsule.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Kitt Came Over!.JPG
    Kitt Came Over!.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Gracie Grace 1.JPG
    Gracie Grace 1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
  • My Strange Look!.JPG
    My Strange Look!.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Golden Slingshot.JPG
    Golden Slingshot.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Finished Police Station.JPG
    Finished Police Station.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Ah, yes... fashion checks. I remember those!

Well, it's awesome that you passed it, as well as getting a golden slingshot and finishing your police station. I'm excited to see how you'll landscape it. :)

It's great to hear you passed your first fashion check perfectly! And congratulations on earning the golden slingshot and completing the police station! :)

Back