• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 75 through 78- Updates, Updates, Updates

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hello everyone! I finally have enough spare time on my hands without feeling like I'm about to fall asleep, so here I am to update you with my latest adventures! A few things have happened in Camellia while I was gone, but I'll try to make this post short so I don't take up all of your reading time.

Day 75

I gave Snake some medicine today, and he is back on the road to recovery! Also, Gaston was in boxes and ready to move. Although he isn't a dreamie of mine, I'm going to miss him just as much as Pippy.

View attachment 235960

Speaking of Pippy, she moved into one of my sisters' towns, so I'll still be able to see her every now and then! She'll be around at one point or another to provide you with further updates. (´∀`)

Day 76

Gaston sent me his farewell letter in the mail today, and surprisingly enough, it contained his picture! Even though I hadn't known him as long as Pippy, he gave me his picture and she didn't. Well, he usually was around more, so I suppose that makes sense. :rolleyes:

Other than that, Nate had a delivery for Kitt. You won't believe what she gave me in return. That's right! Her picture! Two in one day!

View attachment 235961

Willow was the last villager with a request, and that was for fruit. Even though I gave her a perfect apple, she still didn't give me her picture...unfortunately. Oh well. The time will come eventually.

Day 77

Nate was the first villager I talked to this afternoon, and he also had a request. He wanted to come over to my house for a while. I agreed, and gave him the full tour.

View attachment 235962

Also, Snake is completely back to normal! He gave me some furniture in thanks. I'm just glad to see my birthday twin back outside. ♥

Booker alerted me that Gulliver was on the beach, so I talked to him. He gave me some clues and it was fairly obvious that he was headed for Vietnam. I was correct, so he promised me a gift before we parted ways.

Finally, I had a new camper in my campsite! It was Eunice the sheep. She's cute, but I want to save the extra room in my town for a dream villager. Sorry, Eunice!

View attachment 235963

Day 78

Not much happened today that I need to post about, but I did see Pete for the first time in a while. I also plan on attending K.K. Slider's show later tonight since I've missed the past few shows.

View attachment 235964

Whew, what a lot of typing! Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow. Once more, I'm sorry for being inconsistent with my posting! Summer is basically over for me because of marching band. Those of you with other similar activities, I'm sure you can understand.

Well, that's it for now! Thanks to those of you who have been sticking around to read my posts. See you next time!

View attachment 141180My ACNL TumblrView attachment 141180

Attachments

• Goodbye Gaston!.JPG
    Goodbye Gaston!.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Kitt's Pic.JPG
    Kitt's Pic.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Nate's Visit.JPG
    Nate's Visit.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Eunice.JPG
    Eunice.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Talking With Pete.JPG
    Talking With Pete.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
I am disappointed that you can't post as often, but I suppose that makes every time you post now more special. :rolleyes: Looking forward to reading more soon!

I wonder how Gaston is doing in his new town... Speaking of rabbits, feel free to ask and visit Pippy whenever you like! I'm sure she'd love to see you again! :)
It's awesome to hear you got two pictures in one day-What a bonus!

Back