• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Dagobah - Entry #1

Chris01

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
hey guys,

so I have been mayor of Dagobah for about 4 days now, (started town on 19th) and it seems pretty awesome, great layout and the villagrs seem quite happy, I have sterling here <3 and marshal is moving in currently (currently in boxes right now) I have so many other villagers i can't be bothered to list them all, haha but the ones I have I love, currently trying to work on increasing the number of fish and fossils in my museum currently, which is taking a lot of time, but I am also selling a lot of fish too so I can pay of my first installment to that evil ******* nook haha, that's it for now, I also got the tissue box from the post office as I have saved up 100,000 bells already, (thanks to a kind tip from a newly made friend here on the forums).

If you would like to check out my own and become friends I am more than happy to host as I have quite good wifi here, but i prefer to visit sometimes just to get out of Dagobah :p Also no my town does not look like a swap hehe :p

just message me telling me you have added me and i will return the favor and then hopefully we can arrange future get together s :p

What are your dreamies for this town? Sorry if it sounds random, but it's nice to see you start a new town.

I don't have any particular dreamies but my current set of villagers consist of: *heart denotes I love them alot!

Midge
Pippy
Bree <3
Cole <3
Del <3
Sylvia <3
Sterling <3
and marshal :p

Back