• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Dagobah - Entry #3

Chris01

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Today has been a pretty quiet day, Caught a lot of regular fish, horse mackerels and such alot of squid :/, also went to the town hall and finished the rest of Isabelle's advice giving, and I managed to grab a net and watering can from her!

I decided I would take a more proactive approach to the daily happenings in dagobah, so I enacted the Beautiful Town ordinance, I have no need for the early bird or night owl ones and quite frankly with the amount of money I am raking in from fishing, I did not see a need for the wealthy town ordinance just yet.

Maybe later on I will enact a different ordinance, depending on how the town is coming along, I also planted several regular tree saplings as the new Gardening shop has been erected, so that will be nice!

Sterling keeps going on about wanting to show of his guns to anybody who will listen, oh just hush sterling!

Bree seems very lonely so I am going to try and spend more time with that cheesy girl :p see what I did there :p

Currently munching on a yorkie bar and debating what my next teps should be, I am ever so close to hitting my target of fishing to unlock that silver rod, and now with the bug catching I should be able to fill more of the museum up with lovely bugs :p I look forward to my first scorpion encounter soon :D

I hope you enjoyed reading this entry, apologies for no photos, I find it annoying hat I have to keep plugging in my SD every-time I want to upload some photos in this blog, maybe in my next post i will add some, or even I may add some photos at a later day to this post!

Live long and prosper peeps :D

Back