• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Pallet is Good

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Other than the fact the everyone is refusing to suggest PWPs, life in Pallet is really nice right now. I sold a whole bunch of TBT so I was able to finish upgrading the two houses I want to be full sized. And, now that I understand how TBT and IGB work on this website, I've been buying a whole lot of nice stuff. More than I need, even. I'm going to do a giveaway soon in order to get people to come to my town and unlock the train station upgrades.

But besides material goods, Pallet is also doing well in terms of villagers. I got Stitches to move in! Someone was kind enough to sell him to me when he was in boxes. I LOVE STITCHES!!!!! And my villagers are really happy. As I type this, Elvis (who needs to move tf out) and Maple are doing the happy whistle. Wolfgang writes to me every day to tell me how much he appreciates me and our friendship. He's so sweet :) I should post pictures of his letters in my next blog.

My paths are all done, and I've started growing my hybrids and trees. Soon winter will be over, and my town will be colorful and beautiful. Now if only they would suggest pwp!!!

Back