• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

~Life in Saralia~ Day 39

gaydani

kliff is bae
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Blue Hybrid Rose
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Coco
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Mint
New Leaf Token
Been a long time since I updated, so let's do something!

Anyways, tons of new things have popped up here! Kicks, Club LOL, Dream Suite, the 2nd floor of the museum, T&T Mart, and Shampoodle!
I also added another human villager too!
Since I have gotten MUCH more amiibo cards, I now have tons of new villagers!
Rosie and Frita moved in naturally, and I used amiibo cards for Kiki and Phoebe! I also used amiibo cards for Stitches, but he is moving in to Saralia in 2 days!
I have more rare flowers (3 orange pansies, 1 orange lily, and a black rose) and a HUGE orchard! All I need in it is some cherries and thats it!
I finally learned what my villagers want, since both Phoebe and Melba wanted both white stuff, but Phoebe told me she wanted a toy so yay!
Finally, T&T Mart is renovating today and I have a full Santa outfit!
Bye! :)
(BTW, if anyone wanted to know, these are my amiibo cards:
Stitches, Goldie, Summer Isabelle, Bob, Kiki, Deena, Eugene, Walker, Winter Isabelle, Chip, Fuchsia, Phoebe, Blaire, Gabi, Zell, Ruby, Sprinkle, Ankha, and Big Top)

Back