• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Life in Spiders- #3

capnport

Creative Star
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6736-9060-9610
Today it was raining.
Bonbon sent me some bamboo, so I planted it, and then wrote some letters.
Much later, I went around to gather apples. It was still raining, but I don’t bother with umbrellas. My secret storage now holds apples and clothing.
I gave Bonbon a perfect apple, and she gave me a baby bed. Then she just kept giving me items!
Sylvia sang me the Palette town tune, and I realized I don’t have any pears.
I did some online trading to get them. Although I had a couple of issues (town not showing up) it worked eventually. Planted two pears a couple spaces behind rocks- this is going to be so ****ing efficient.
Came up with the idea of Amiibo villager rotation. Basically, get Julian to move out using Amiibo cards, sell him, and move in another popular villager who I can sell.
Much later, I went on the island, and hung out with some folks. Competed to catch the same fish with some people, met a Japanese girl who spoke no English from the town of Dreamland* and we went on a Hide-and-Seek tour together. I posted this right before passi f out
*Pupupurando, is what came out of Google Translate. I know what that means.

Back