• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Life is a difficult thing to cope

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
the past few months i haven't been on much mostly due to a crisis ive been having... an existential crisis ive been trying to evaluate my self worth and i have none i came to realize unfortunately and BAM depression hits as that realization dawns on me. i have terrible self esteem issues and the way people on things like Xbox live (COUGH GTA ONLINE COUGH) Really have brought me down alot i try mostly to keep things simple for me but that hardly works out my schedule gets messed up alot and i feel like i have to oblige every time someone wants me to play with them. ive been taking breaks on alot of platforms and sites im on and when i get the switch i REALLY wont be on much (im excited to play Mario Odyssey) im going to try to make a comeback here and maybe get back into mafia when i get my motivation back. ive made alot of friends here and i. thankful for them. -GK

Back