• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 67: Tucker Moves

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, everybody! I apologize for my inactivity since Nature Day. Like I mentioned, I had a bunch of school projects and testing to get done, but since most of it is over, I'll hopefully have more time to go on New Leaf. :)
First of all, I had to miss out on Weeding Day this year. I was a little bit frustrated about that, considering all of the important events I've had to skip, but from what I heard, it's not that exciting anyway. Plus, I always make sure that Cypress is completely weed-free, so there probably wouldn't even be much to pull up!
Tucker moved out the other day, when I wasn't online. I still can't believe that he left-he was a really good friend of mine and I loved pretty much all that he did! However, he did send me his pic, so at least I still have that memory of him-and all of our conversations located somewhere deep in the "Post your Hilarious Moments in Animal Crossing" Thread. c: Too many villagers of mine have been leaving lately...hopefully a Dreamie will show up in town eventually.
Sylvia's Birthday was on Sunday too, but for the whole day I was working on my language arts and history projects, so I had absolutely no time to visit her. I'm kind of relieved, though, because I hadn't decided what I was going to give her then! XD I'll just have to send her a happy birthday wish in the mail on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday-the usual plan when I miss out on an important event like that!
I believe that's all of Cypress's news for now. Stay tuned for Part 68! :)
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Yes, nothing lost. Weeding Day--major disappointment. d:
I'm sorry about Tucker. ): Always depressing when a good friend moves and you could do nothing about it.

No, Weeding Day wasn't that much of a deal. I was hoping for something a little better.

I'm sorry Tucker moved on you. I hate having a villager move, especially when it's one you really love.

Back