• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 68: More Moving!

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Since there hasn't much going around in Cypress lately, I took some time off from going online until there was a weekend with no busy schedules. I had a bit of time two weeks ago, and last week I managed to fit in enough space to be able to get all of my daily work done. However, in between that time there was one move-out...and two move-ins!
Bianca the snow leopard moved in, replacing Tucker's old placement on the map. She had been there for a few days when we finally met, but I made sure to send her a nice welcome letter and treat! Kitty left Cypress a few days after my last Blog post. Actually, she had asked for my opinion on all of it before she left, and I had decided to let her leave since I already had earned her pic multiple times over. (I just went back online two days ago to receive her letter, and yet another pic of hers was attached to it!) With her move, Bonbon the bunny will be coming in from MeghanNewLeaf's town while Kitty moves to hers! We both agreed that it was sort of strange that our villagers just decided to switch towns-which isn't bad news, since that means we can still visit each other (instead of having Kitty or Bonbon being sent straight to the void).
There was yet another Fishing Tourney last week (which was over sea bass when I checked the bulletin board after the competition), and even though I was online that day, I didn't have time to attend. Missing events like tourneys is becoming a regular thing happening to me in Cypress, so it wasn't that big of a deal-although hopefully I'll be able to participate in every single event coming up in the future, which should actually give me something exciting to post about! :p
I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me throughout all of these Blog posts-I can't apologize enough over how long I keep you waiting before I post again! I'm hoping that I'll have much more frequent and interesting posts over the summer, when I won't have much happening. :)
Keep watch for Part 69!
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Back