• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 70: Katie's Return

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Before I get deep into my next Blog post, I'm glad to announce that school is officially over and summer has started for me! School actually ended two days ago, but at the time, I didn't have that much interesting news to share from Cypress. However, a bunch has already happened from yesterday and today!
To begin, Katie had left MadisonCrossing's town to ride the train over to MeghanNewLeaf's town, but the next day she had shown up, walking around and asking if Meghan could take her over to another town. We all decided that Katie might as well ride over to my town, so, once I returned from a successful beetle and shark hunt on the island, I opened up my gates and Meghan dropped the cute little kitten off in Cypress. I'll just have to wait and see if she appears in town over the next few days or so...
Around the same time, Snake requested that I do a petition for him-"Free Protein Bars for All". Since I wouldn't be busy for the rest of the day, I agreed to get signatures for him and decided that it was easiest to get them from MeghanNewLeaf's town (especially since she had to drop Katie off anyway.) I was more than excited to come over, since many of my past villagers had moved to her town-Gayle, Wolfgang, and Kitty, to be exact! They were all very happy to see me, along with the rest of the villagers that I'd befriended before, and I returned the signed form to Snake once I arrived back home. :)
Now, on to today! I decided to chat with Isabelle during my daily round of activities, and she reminded me that my log bench PWP had been completed; everybody was already awaiting the ceremony! I actually started this project yesterday, but I wanted to keep it a secret from all of you until it was complete. ;) Thankfully, it's one of the cheapest PWPs in my list, so I paid it all off right on the spot!
View attachment 235448
A good amount of my townspeople showed up, and with the log bench right next to my campsite, I'm sure it'll be put to good use for my fellow friends, villagers, and campers.
View attachment 235449
Once the fire pit project is requested, I'll be sure to fit it in there as well. It's been quite a while since I last completed a PWP-my last one was probably the lighthouse, which was done around December-February, so it was a rather nice feeling to see all of my villagers celebrating an accomplishment like that again. :)
Another thing happened today that hasn't happened in a while-I found a lost item right in front of the town hall! I asked almost everybody in town, but nobody claimed it was their's. It wasn't until the end of the day that I finally returned to item to Tammy, who claimed that it was a pouch of hers that had been missing for a while (she assumed that it was just misplaced somewhere in her washing machine.) Either way, she was very grateful that I found it and returned it to her!
I believe that is all for now, although I have some exciting news planned ahead. Part 71 will be up sometime tomorrow, so keep watch for that! :)
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Attachments

• Log Bench Donation Goal.jpg
    Log Bench Donation Goal.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Log Bench.jpg
    Log Bench.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Back