• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 71: Finally, a House Upgrade!

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I almost forgot that, yesterday, I gained enough Bells to pay off my mortgage to expand my back room completely!
Lately, I have been selling lots of items such as fossils and ore to Re-Tail, instead of taking the shorter trip to T&T Emporium, which is what I usually (used) to do. Yes, I already knew that Reese pays you with more Bells than the Nook twins do, but I didn't like the fact that the fossils clogged up my pocket space all of the time as I shopped in Main Street's stores before heading back into town. However, I also knew that if I wanted to pay off my mortgage faster, it'd be easier by going to the place that gives you the best deals. So, I started selling all of my unneeded items at Re-Tail, and, along with shark and beetle-hunting more often, I do have to say that my Bell number has soared!
At last, yesterday I walked into the post office and paid off the remaining amount of Bells that were needed to expand my house. Tom Nook was rather pleased to see me back in business, and he didn't hesitate to remind me this morning that construction had been completed! Shortly after, I went down to my house and entered my back room to indeed discover that its size had increased greatly! Since I'm keeping the Mush series as a temporary theme for that room for now, there aren't that many items back there, which means lots of space! Oh, well. I'll definitely be changing the theme later, but for now, I'll just keep it as it is until I figure something out. :p
That's pretty much all that's been worth sharing today, but I do want to inform everybody that there will be a few changes happening around my Blogs in the near future. I don't know if any of them will be heavily noticeable, but certain things like adding images and misplaced information will be squeezed into my posts around the summer! I hope nobody will mind too much. ;)
Stay on close lookout for Part 72! :)
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Back