• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Lightly gifted Wolfgang ADOPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Wolfgang

Emmsey

'Be-a-u' tiful!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Red Super Star Trophy
Light Blue Balloon
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Vesta
Green Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (78) +
Wolfgang is heading off for pastures new he is leaving Hobbiton naturally and will be in boxes tomorrow. He is lightly gifted like two tops but they look good with his aesthetic. Wolfgang is free to a good home. I don’t time travel and am on GMT so you must be ready to collect at some point tomorrow. Let me know if interested!

Emmsey

He is still available. He went into boxes today so will be available throughout the day however I am on UK GMT and will likely be online to around 9pm my time.

I would be able to pick him up around 9:30 or 10pm GMT time if that would work for you?

I could possibly stretch to being around for 9:30pm but I start work early so wouldn't be available any later. If you are around at 9:30pm then I will keep checking the board until then. So feel free to drop me a PM confirming your online. It is later I apologise because I've likely logged off. Will keep my fingers crossed schedules align.

I could possibly stretch to being around for 9:30pm but I start work early so wouldn't be available any later. If you are around at 9:30pm then I will keep checking the board until then. So feel free to drop me a PM confirming your online. It is later I apologise because I've likely logged off. Will keep my fingers crossed schedules align.

no worries! If there’s someone else who would like him and can move him in earlier it’s totally fine to give him to them. Otherwise I will try to be online as soon as I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back