• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Like my sig?

Tennis=Life

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
All I did was copy some pictures from some battles between Naruto and Sasuke (not sure if that means anything to non-naruto fans...). Then resize them. Then a border, nothing special. This was made in Paint with no effort what-so-ever :p.

Comment on it please, I don't really care if you say it's crappy, because it kind of is, but I like it. (I posted the image so if I change sigs the picture will still be here).

narutosasukesigow7.png

JJRamone2 said:
Its actually pretty stylish. Not bad man.
Thanks, *wow a complement for a sig by JJ.....what has become of this world! Am I in a parallel universe?* anyways, it took about 10 minutes to find the right pictures. Well, I knew what episode and what I wanted, but it took awhile to get the right shot.

Super_Naruto said:
JJRamone2 said:
Thanks, *wow a complement for a sig by JJ.....what has become of this world! Am I in a parallel universe?* anyways, it took about 10 minutes to find the right pictures. Well, I knew what episode and what I wanted, but it took awhile to get the right shot.
Heh, don't get to used to it.

;)

JJRamone2 said:
He must be sick or something

:eek:

Anyway, I don't like the emptyish part down there. oR nARUTO.

I'm not a big Naruto fan, but I think the sig looks great. Nice job!

^_^

JJ you feeling well? :gyroidtongue:

Anyway the sig is actually cool. That was one of the epsoides of Naruto that I did like.

Back