• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Like wow. A sig made by me.

Fanghorn

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
untitled-1.jpg

Not bad eh? Im good at backround, but when it comes to images and stuff like like..im all just Blech.

Just rate it already.

Im good at backround
That can be interpreted in a number of ways. If you were using custom brush sets, that basically means: "I'm good at randomly clicking places a few times..." If not, then kudos to you.

I'd suggest blending the text, adding a border and adding some sort of subject to the picture (a logo or picture).

KatzMotel said:
Im good at backround
That can be interpreted in a number of ways. If you were using custom brush sets, that basically means: "I'm good at randomly clicking places a few times..." If not, then kudos to you.

I'd suggest blending the text, adding a border and adding some sort of subject to the picture (a logo or picture).
what she said.

JJRamone2 said:
KatzMotel said:
Im good at backround

what she said.
What they said.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Eh, in the left, there's too much ununsed space.
I agree, too much unused space to the left. Although you said you weren't good with pictures you could at least try it, you might surprise yourself.

Back