• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction LIMITED AUCTION: ONLY THREE PEOPLE

Shouldn't an exclusive auction be held through PM or Visitor Message or something? No one's even responding.

Haha this was really nice of you. ^^ I was only willing to go up to 150k and niceguy offered 200k on the other thread. They can give you a way better deal than I can. But thanks so much for this!!

Shouldn't an exclusive auction be held through PM or Visitor Message or something? No one's even responding.

Probably should have (I failed to check the rules), but I preferred being able to just page down and see the bidding process, rather than having to open each PM individually.

Aww man I was going up to 20m...
Kinda strange for it to be only between 3 users

These three were competing for it in my store thread before it was "officially" an auction, so I thought it'd be fair to just give them an official space to duke it out.

I don't understand, it's almost fishing season, you can get your own set?

Some of us time-travel, dear. :)

I BID 50 MILLION DOLLARS!!! Jk couldn't help it.

That's fine- quite a few people seem to have felt the same inclination. >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha this was really nice of you. ^^ I was only willing to go up to 150k and niceguy offered 200k on the other thread. They can give you a way better deal than I can. But thanks so much for this!!

Dawww, I'm sorry! Once I restock at the next tourney, I'll cut you a bargain.

A peanut, four radishes and a button. I have no idea what the button does though but it's probably worth a gajillion.

Back