• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

lionel a fancy lion or Chadder a cheese mouse

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I really like the design of those 2 and then I realized my town it's almost a zoo town because of the animals I have are mostly in zoo except pietro but he is a clown. ... zoo have clown well and also Rudy but he base on ruldoph the reindeer so I was thinking to get lionel because he fit better but I like Chadder he is made of cheese and I love cheese

- - - Post Merge - - -

So tell me which its gonna be better in my town and both of them are smug my favorite personality so no saying other

Lionel: 7
Chadder: 9

Please stop I'm gonna try both of them in a different town and IL see who I end up with

Last edited:
IL make it as vote but IL be counting them idk how to make polls especially here on my phone :p

I support Lionel. As you said, he fits the zoo theme you're going for far better than Chadder. Also, his design seems more solid and interesting and the inside of his house looks gorgeous.

Though the theme doesn't seem all too important considering it's being stretched by including Pietro and Rudy. It's more of a question of whether following the theme or having random villagers you like is more important to you in the long run.

I had lionel before and I think he pretty awesome and chadder I saw him in my campsite :( but 10 villager but I found him very cool and the way he talk and really I don't have much a theme going I just noticed it now I have a zebra,ostrich, monkey, alligator and for the cold part a penguin and octopus

We'll I also have ruby which its an albino rabbit so minus 3 it's a bit zoo but really my town doesn't have an exact theme I just take what I like and those 2 are really good for me and lionel will fit better because lion they think like the king and he is fancy just perfect

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if chadder wins I don't mind he look cool and the way he talk in the camp it was cool too but lionel he was friendly with me when I had him (he move out when I stop playing for a month) so I don't mind neither of the 2

For now chadder is winning but IL decided tomorrow so keep voting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't decide, I like both of them.

Maybe Chadder.

Because you can't decide like me I put your vote as both because both look awesome

Last edited:
Chadder gets my vote with his cute little cheesy self <3

Hold on, you said Lionel moved out of your town recently? If you haven't had 16 villagers move out since then, you can't get him back.
Either way, I dislike the lions and would pick Chadder.

Hold on, you said Lionel moved out of your town recently? If you haven't had 16 villagers move out since then, you can't get him back.
Either way, I dislike the lions and would pick Chadder.

That was a long time ago on 2013 and beside I restarted

Now I'm just wandering if the people who are picking Lionel is because they are reading and if the one choosing chadder are taking him because he is made of cheese and cheese is one of the food most favorite

I vote for Lionel since he would fit your theme better and has a really good design overall, whether it be his looks, clothes, house or dialog... On the other hand, Chadder is creepy looking and a cheese mouse isn't very imaginative... Every time you'll look at him and think he stinks and you could just pull a chunk of his arm off and eat it!

Back