• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

lionel a fancy lion or Chadder a cheese mouse

I had both, and liked both! But if you're going to pick one, I suggest you should settle with Chadder.
Maybe transform your town into a circus-zoo hybrid and pick villagers with gimmicky looks? Chadder will be the mouse made of cheese, Pietro is the clown, and Rudy is the red-nosed kitty.

All who I have are staying no replacing them
But not a bad idea but if you like both I could count them both I don't mind

Well guys chadder is the winner but Lionel did get pretty close so what I'm gonna do is try them both in a different town then see well which will fit better

i would choose Lionel because I am a leo and I would give him lines from the Wizard of Oz as his sayings/greetings XD

Guys I stop voting I say I was now gonna test then in a different town to see who will fit better on mine

Lionel. Mice in the games and creepy asf and Lionel is tolerable the least. I had Chadder as "starter" smug and ugh he is so annoying

Back