• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Lionel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrad

Bread
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Green Fair Pinwheel
Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I'm seriously debating whether to kick my villager, Lionel, out of my town. Whenever I speak to him he'll ALWAYS ask me to deliver other villager's clothes to them? I know what your game is, you're fooling nobody with that large 'Gorgeous bed' of yours which is probably home to you and other innocent members of my town! People leaving their clothes at your house, eh?
First I had to deliver Claudia her Pink Wave tank and now Beau's Royal Shirt?!

Enough is enough, Lionel. You're gone. Quadus is not acceptable!

I hear you, Keaton is the same way. He makes on everyone that makes their way into my town!
I don't mind though :D All my villagers are pretty crappy, so he's really growing on me.

This mayor doesn't judge. If it keeps the villagers happy and it harms no one, I say let it continue.

Aww, keep those big lugs!
Most of my favorites are the large grumpy, gentlemanly male characters (Walt, Wolfgang, Kyle, Keaton, etc.)

Rodney kinda creeped me out today. It's the Solstice and he was like "No one will be getting any sleep tonight, but you can come and sleep with me" or something like that. It wasn't that blunt but he did the shy emote thing, lol!

Kapp'n keeps calling me beautiful and stuff, I know he's always been like that but dude - you have a wife and daughter now.

He repairs garments & dry cleans. A prostitute would hardly EVER return clothes or anything else for that matter. :)

Jarrad, you need to stop with threads and posts like this.

We're on an Animal Crossing forum, for KIDS. We need to keep this place kid friendly.
Closing this thread and telling you this is your last warning. Keep your threads and your posts kid friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back