• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling liquidation blowout! clothes/furniture 3 for 1 tbt! gardening 5 for 1 tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whattheheck123

internet clown
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7354-3613-2616
Lucky
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Feedback
100% (70) +
so silly me forgot that i'd be selling my 3ds tomorrow at around 4pm EST...
i'll be selling everything i own in acnl for super cheap. i have tons of things like sanrio, dlc, japan exclusives, gyroids, streetpass gifts, etc.

i also have lots and LOTS of cedar saplings, regular saplings, and holly bushes... rip, i never got around to making my dream town... lol. those are 5 for 1 tbt, you can mix and match. i'll update this when i run out of em.

if you wanna see some of what i have, you can go to the link below. all clothes and furniture are 3 for 1 tbt.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/smC8F4TK0c

i also have a dream address, if you see anything you like in my mayor's house or in any of the other resident's houses, let me know!! everything is for sale! nothing is exempt! nothing. nothing at all.
4A00-0124-5CCA

my 3DS friend code is 2380 7581 6982! it's also in my signature, and i'll be available to trade from 10:00am-11:30pm EST tomorrow. that's the only time i'll be free, because after that i'll be resetting my 3DS and prepping it for a new home! goodbye ARMS! you've been kind to me but now it's time to make room for new horizons! pun intended!

ALSO: Everything will be PICKUP ONLY! Thanks for reading!

Hello :)
I am visiting your town at the moment.
All any of items inside houses are also 3 for 1tbt?
Thank you.

haii! Am I able to order a dango, ramen cup, and an vanilla soft serve for 1 tbt? (Since it's 3 items ^^")

Hello ! :)

How much would that be for the sloppy bed, the sloppy chair, the sloppy sofa, the kintaro wig, the dango, the cyan pinwheel and the cupcake ?

And do you have the cucumber horse and the eggplant cow ? :p

Actually I'm visiting you town and I saw some other interesting items :cool:

Here's a list of all the items I would like : http://moridb.com/catalogs/7kq3z3jX2z I would like to take both round-cloth table :)

And if you have the observatory floor, the horse cucumber and the eggplant cow I'll be pleased to have them too :blush: (Do you have a white festive tree by any chance ?)

Hello :)
I am visiting your town at the moment.
All any of items inside houses are also 3 for 1tbt?
Thank you.

Yep!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

haii! Am I able to order a dango, ramen cup, and an vanilla soft serve for 1 tbt? (Since it's 3 items ^^")

yup! I've added you so let me know when you are ready

I am interested in those items:

From the link:
-high-spirits hat
-high-spirits pants
-high-spirits shirt

Hakucho house
2nd F:
-sloppy chair
-sloppy closet
-sloppy dresser
-hibiscus

1st F right
-Tea
-donut cushion
-Pink bunny balloon

1st F left:
-donut box
-ice-cream display

Krissa tent:
-hydrangea bed

Sarah house
2 F:
-Sloooy stereo

Besement:
-drink machine
-snack machine

1st F:
-2 trellis
-jellyfish lamp
-caterpillar sofa
-Cash machine

1st F back:
-lily lamp
-lily record player
-2 cypress plant
-whirlpool bath

1st F left:
-tart
-hot-snack case
-buffet server

1st F right:
-plant partition
-violet screen
-garden tools

1 gold rose
7blue roses
2 white carnations

42 items total

Thank you .

Actually I'm visiting you town and I saw some other interesting items :cool:

Here's a list of all the items I would like : http://moridb.com/catalogs/7kq3z3jX2z I would like to take both round-cloth table :)

And if you have the observatory floor, the horse cucumber and the eggplant cow I'll be pleased to have them too :blush: (Do you have a white festive tree by any chance ?)

That would be 7 tbt! And unfortunately I don't have any of those items :') I've added you so let me know when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in those items:

From the link:
-high-spirits hat
-high-spirits pants
-high-spirits shirt

Hakucho house
2nd F:
-sloppy chair
-sloppy closet
-sloppy dresser
-hibiscus

1st F right
-Tea
-donut cushion
-Pink bunny balloon

1st F left:
-donut box
-ice-cream display

Krissa tent:
-hydrangea bed

Sarah house
2 F:
-Sloooy stereo

Besement:
-drink machine
-snack machine

1st F:
-2 trellis
-jellyfish lamp
-caterpillar sofa
-Cash machine

1st F back:
-lily lamp
-lily record player
-2 cypress plant
-whirlpool bath

1st F left:
-tart
-hot-snack case
-buffet server

1st F right:
-plant partition
-violet screen
-garden tools

1 gold rose
7blue roses
2 white carnations

42 items total

Thank you .

oh wow that's a big order! gimme a bit to get everything, I'll leave you a visitor message when I'm done!

Sure thank you so much.
I tried to add your fc but it says incorrect.
All hybrids in your town are also 3 for 1tbt?

If you give me another 10 tbt you can take as many as you want! Did you add this one?: 2380 7591 6982

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my bad, I had to update my system. Try adding it now

14tbt (42 items total)+10tbt (hybrids)=24 tbt sent
I added you now. When your gate is open let me know

Also, my gates are open so whenever you're ready come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep they're open

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing cuz I gotta go reset my town now. Goodbye ARMS! And sorry to the two people that weren't able to get their items ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back